Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Have A Date!!!

:omg: March 13th!!

I'm excited, and committed ,but also nervous as hell too!

Couple of things though, this date is tentative because they need the results for certain tests. The surgery coordinator is not getting the faxes of the results that they need. They wanted a barium swallow test and also a copy of a recent endoscopy I had done. I personally faxed over the endoscopy, and the hospital said they faxed over the barium swallow test already. I don't know if it's their office or the staff or what, because I'm getting confirmation that the faxes went through, so I'm not sure how to get them this info.

Also, I have some Vitamin deficiencies. Iron and B12, so they need me to get that up.

I could have had my surgery on the 3rd actually, but someone here told me to have it done at Morristown hospital, and not the one they offered me on the 3rd. I told the coordinator that it was recommended I go to Morristown and she didn't say anything, but I hope I didn't offend anyone by that.

Ahh another NJ girl?...I used to me...

Well congrats on your date. I am suprised you got a date before all your stuff was in. I'm sure if it changes it won't change that much.

Good luck

Leener! Soon to be Leaner!! :bounce:

Congratulations on the date being set!! I know how that makes you feel, excited, scared, fluttery, and HUNGRY! :laugh ;)

Hope to see you at a support-group meeting sometime soon, Ms. Bups. They're scheduled for the second and last Wednesday of each month.

Yay for you!!

Woo Hoo ~ you gotta date!!!!!!!

Gosh, thats just a month away - 4 weeks! Thats not very far away. Are you having to do a pre-banding liquid diet?

BTW - you changed avators! What -in the world- was that last one supposed to be?

A woman? A man? A human acting like a cat? (looked like it was licking something) Those little avators are so small - couldve been just about anything!

Thanks Alex! I didn't receive any additional info, so I'm not sure what I should do now.

Also, what do you think I should do about them not getting my faxes? Personally, I think it's the office, because myself, the hospital and another doctor all say we faxes them stuff and they say they never got it.

I was going to go to the meeting last night, but was so tired. I really want to go to one. I keep missing them and I really need to get there.

Paula: I know! SO SOON!!! And as I said to Alex, I have not been told what to do next. I'm kind of standing her wondering what I'm to do now.

And that last avatar...hehehe

It was my boyfriend Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean. He made that face in the movie and someone captured it in avatar form. LOL

Can you guess what this one is?

Leener, if your date is firmed up you'll have a pre-op class with Linda. It's there that you'll get your marching orders and all the information you need.

As for people not getting faxes, I actually scan and e-mail now more than I fax. Is there any way you can do that? I don't know if A & Bs office is set up for that, though. Any way you can hand-deliver information?

been married for awhile can I live vicariously through you.