Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kinda Bumbed-help Family

Well, I called my insurance company today...and they said that they needed more information. :cry :noidea:

I don't understand..:couch2: .most of what they said they needed I sumbitted (6 months w/ notes that mention not smoking, my MBI etc..)

I was really looking forward to having some good news today...not more run around. They said now I need a physical, so I scheduled one (couldn't get in until 23rd) .

I want this sooo bad and I just really not happy right now. I know....they didn't deny me, but what the Heck!!!!:yell:

Just need some hugs and stuff

*lots and lots of hugs*

I can't image how frustrated you must be. They get their kicks making us jump thru hoops. So you just keep trudging forward and before you know it you'll be banded and on here giving advice to people just like you who are going thru similar frustrations.

Stocky,

I am so sorry that you need more info. Wish I had some good answers for you. Some of this sounds like your Lap Band Dr or office did not put the package together correctly. But t's a good thing that you called the Ins Co. You may have not heard from them for a coulple of weeks so you could be ahead of the game. Is there another Dr that could give you a physical faster? I called my PCP's office and told them I wanted the first available with whoever was free. They have your records and anyone could do it. Also has you lap band Dr given you a surgery date yet? :spider:

Don't worry it took about 3 weeks before they actually approved me. When I called they had the nerve to tell me they didn't have my paper work and that was 2 weeks after it was submitted.

Here you go have some propel:cocktail:, don't stress and we will all pray on it.:pray:

Stocky,

It just seems like a long time. But in no time things will all be taken care of. Remember patience, during this time you will learn to have it as your friend.

Stocky

Lot of ;) ;) :D Like u said, it wasnt a denial.. and the 23rd will be here in a flash! U tell the ins to call me, I'll straighten her out...

:boxing: :boxing:

I too did the six months diet and exercise thing. In addition I had to have a blood drug test, an echocardiogram (heart ultrasound), and a physical. You might want to call them and make sure that's ALL they are going to want. Oh the hoops we have to jump through. You'd think being 125 lbs overweight for 8 years would be good enough!

Thank you all so much. I feel so loved.I went to my 1st 4 hour nutrition class for Dr. Moazzez. Everybody else there had a date but me :drama: . But I feel much better now. I again called my insurance company, (these people better hurry up and approve, cuz I will call them to death), to make sure they sent the letter to my Dr's office that lists all I need. I feel sorry for Pam too, cuz I'm gonna haunt her to death until this is done. ;)

Love you all again...thanks..I know I can be kinda emotional

It will all come together when the time is right for you. Don't worry when youget your date it will be perfect.

You drama queen,:drama: yeah you had a right......here eat a cookie:sun:, it must be to much Protein.< /p>

:director: Listen up you have come this far and there is no turning back, everything is going to work out we are here :grouphug:for you cheering you on. Keep up the good work and lose lose lose :cheer2: