Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May I pig-out, please?

Deep... Fried... Oreo... Cookies... OH MY GOD. The people at the fair must sit around at their camp fires and play a game... this game is "What can we invent that will be SURE to ruin someone's diet?!"

Funnel Cake alone would do me in. I cannot go to the fair now, I must avoid the deep fried oreos. They better give you milk with those!

I like the idea of taking the money you want to spend on food and doing something nice for yourself that isn't food. That would have been my suggestion if Nana hadn't said it. :)

Lisa, I also get mental cravings - even with the band. A philosophy I used for awhile was that I could have whatever I wanted - only I had to eat it in 60 minutes and enjoy it. In other words, don't inhale the food, chew it and take your time.

Oh, I remember some of those feasts well. I would spend all day thinking about what was going to be in the feast, go to the store, make food (no cheating), get everything ready, set the table, set the timer, and then eat. Sometimes I was so wore out that I didn't even want to eat others I pigged. The important thing for me was after that hour, I needed to regain control. If my dog wouldn't eat the leftovers, they were garbage. No saving for lunch, freezing for the next time, etc.

Good luck and keep us updated on how it works.

BTW - my latest pig out food is ak-mak stone ground sesame cracker with garlic and herb laughing cow lite cheese. I am even going to take that on my 40 hour plane ride next week!! Between the 2, it is about 55 calories and 3.5 grams of Protein...

At Kennywood Park in PA, they do a funnel cake deluxe...

It is a funnel cake, right out of the grease, sprinkled with powdered sugar, then cool vanilla icecream, and strawberries in Syrup, then whipped cream.

I can feel my arteries hardening from here.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Lisa my friend.....I must have missed this thread when you wrote it but I say no way can you have a pig out. Just remember us bike rid'n babes are coming to Vegas and we ALL are going to look smok'n HOT on our bikes....so NO NO NO NO PIG OUT!! Save that pig out money and get you a cleavage showing tank top with some bling on it.

*Hands everyone a picket sign that reads:

STOP THE UNFAIR TEMPTATION OF THE OBESE!

C'mon everybody! Let's picket the fried oreo and funnel cake vendors!

Fight the inhumane treatement of the emotionally distraught fat folks!

Together we can shut these people down! We're getting fat on their

food while their pockets are getting fat with out money!

Where's Lisa? Lisa! Time to picket!!