Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May I pig-out, please?

OMG, I'm craving anything other than 5 ounces of Protein and vegetables. I want KFC (and not just a leg.) I want $18.00 worth of Taco Bell, a costco soft pretzle with double cheese, 3 hot dogs with fries and a bacondoublecheeseburger with bacon and cheese and a box of Cinnabons.

What the hell is happening? I was doing SO well, now the cravings are making me a mad woman!

I don't suppose anyone would authorize an all day, all out, pig out? Hell, I'll buy for the whole board if ya just let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....get the mind off of it some how...no all day pig out...just think how badly you will feel in the morning. Take a deep breath and work yourself through why you are suddenly feeling this way. If you feel you must have something..then pick ONE item and eat it very SLOWLY. <huggs>

I don't authorize an all day pig out session girl, but I do authorize you to choose 1 ONE of those things you just listed, and enjoy every last little morsel of it nice and slowly.

That way you get to enjoy your occassional treat (notice I did say occassional), which keeps the cravings at bay, and also lets you feel guiltless about enjoying it as well.

Be kind to yourself, and allow yourself that once per week or month (you decide for yourself) treat. It'll make your head and your stomach both a little happier.

*Everything in moderation is a beautiful thing. food extremes will make you insane - so don't do it to yourself!*

"work yourself through why you are suddenly feeling this way"

I'm actually crying a little (fighting tears) because there are no emotions behind these cravings. These are for-real cravings. What the hell is going on. Please don't tell me I'm going through mentalpause (that's what hubby calls it.) Does menopause mean stupid friggen assbite cravings?

OMG, you guys are right. I swear, I'd feel like absolute dog poop the next day. Actually, dog poop ain't half as bad as I'd feel.

Today is my hubby's birthday and he wants me to pick up his favorite Italian food. I was going to have chicken and vegetables, but maybe I better have lasagna before I crack up. I swear, I love you girls.

I agree.. CHOSE one..

I crave all the stuff I bought yesterday when the shot made me wide open and now I am tight again..

Cheesecake and pizza and chicken corn chowder.. and cool whip and hershey sunday pie too.. lol

but not the entire box of cinnabons.

What did you eat an hour to 30 minutes ago? This is exactly how I feel after I eat corn Syrup or other corn product without planning. It might not be emotions, it might be a physical reaction.

Hey Girl, sorry I missed you call this morning, had I answered I would of definately talked you out of stopping for cinnamon rolls, I hope you talked yourself out of it ..do not igve in to temptation, especially so early in the morning or you will be doomed all day long, you will hate yourself in the morning for it. NO YOU MAY NOT PIG OUT!!!!!

I don't suppose anyone would authorize an all day, all out, pig out? Hell, I'll buy for the whole board if ya just let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get thee behind me Satan!! LOL

jack,

your humor makes me want to take a crap! omigod! you crack me up you sick son of a 7 tittied female mutt!!

*eyes widen in panic* cheesecake, pizza, kfc, cinnabuns, tacos, hot dogs, sees candy, hershey pie??!! OMG!

*sticks fingers in ears and says, 'la la la la la la' very loudy*

Meanieheads!

jack,

your humor makes me want to take a crap! omigod! you crack me up you sick son of a 7 tittied female mutt!!

....Jack... erm.. I didn't know you had laxative powers. good to know.

Now then.. DeLarla.

Let's do this in stages.

Stage 1:

Awwww you poor girl (((((HUGS)))))

Stage 2:

Its possible your body is lacking Protein, Water, or Vitamins. Try hard to cover those things first k?

Stage 3:

If you do pig-out, I may have to come to your bash down in Vegas and smite you in the eye with a 1 pound polish sausage dog.

You HAVE been warned.

(This message has been written in the new caring all-things-to-all-people style).

Oh my god Nana that is such a good idea!!! I did that when I stopped smoking! And it helped! You know we went to the state fair this weekend, and I was so set to just pig out like a mofo. But DH had a great idea. We were gonna take one thing at a time, and start with the "god I need this the most" item. Then buy only one, and split it amongst the 4 of us. First thing, a pulled pork sandwich. I took one bite, the kids and DH polished off the rest. The next thing, BBQ'd corn on the cob dripping with butter. I took three bites. Then we walked around for about 2 hours, and I really wasn't hungry. But DH and the kids got hungry again. So we went for a funnel cake. I did pretty good. I drank a fresh squeezed lemonade, and had a few bites of funnel cake, but then a sign caught my eye. They have, at the fair, THE food created by the devil....

Deep Fried Oreo Cookies

I had never seen those before, but I had to try one. When you order it you get a tray of four oreos that have individually been dipped in funnel cake batter, then deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. I ate one. I am proud I didn't eat more. LOL Cause those puppies were calling me big time!! DH and the kids each had 3 i think.

Delarla, pace yourself. I know those craving suck the big white sausage. You gotta pick one, have a little, and do it slowly, then put all of your energy back into doing everything right again. And then maybe do a little extra DH rodeo that night to burn off the extra cals you take in. ;)