Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 Things I need to know about Bandy! Advice please

1. How much weight did you loose in the first week? >> I'm not really loosing that much ( just under 2 KG/7 days)

2. What are some good meals to eat in the 2nd week.

3. Do you snack between meals? If so, what?

4. Do you smoke? if so, how much?

5. What is best juice to drink?

6. Can you eat rice in the 2nd week? ( I live in japan, this is a rice country.....so hard to not eat rice)

7. How long after your surgery did you get a fill?

8. What is your present fill? ( mines is 4cc...is this too less?:...i'm 75KG/ 28yrs/5'4)

9. Did/do you pas a lot of gas?

10. How soon after can you really see a difference?

Thanks everyone!!!

1. How much weight did you loose in the first week? >> I'm not really loosing that much ( just under 2 KG/7 days) 6 or 7 pounds I think...

2. What are some good meals to eat in the 2nd week. I was on full liquids so I enjoyed savory Soups in the blender the most.

3. Do you snack between meals? If so, what? Roasted almonds. 12 is a half a serving and it helps me not feel hungry.

4. Do you smoke? if so, how much? no

5. What is best juice to drink? None. Unless you do your own juiciing, I'd say juice is just "empty" calories.

6. Can you eat rice in the 2nd week? ( I live in japan, this is a rice country.....so hard to not eat rice) I'd say no.

7. How long after your surgery did you get a fill? 6 weeks

8. What is your present fill? ( mines is 4cc...is this too less?:...i'm 75KG/ 28yrs/5'4) 7.75 ccs

9. Did/do you pas a lot of gas? yep. It calmed down a month or two after surgery but it's still more than before.

10. How soon after can you really see a difference? Personally, I noticed a small difference around 35 pounds.

ETA: your starting weight is much lower than most of the people on this board, so I don't know that our feedback is going to translate well to your circumstance...

1. How much weight did you loose in the first week? 15 pounds

2. What are some good meals to eat in the 2nd week. I was on full liquids. I enjoyed lots of Soup or broths.

3. Do you snack between meals? If so, what? No, I don't snack between meals.

4. Do you smoke? If so, how much? I don't smoke

5. What us the best juice to drink. I was allowed to have clear juice with no added sugar. I now drink tropica 50 orange juice. I don't drink coffee in the mornings. So I enjoy me a 8 oz glass of orange juice.

6. Can you ear rice in the 2nd week? ( I live I Japan, this is rice country.... So hard to not eat rice) I have not tried rice. Rice was my down fall before surgery.

7. How long after surgery did you get a fill? I haven't had a fill. However my doctor put 3cc's in the day of my surgery.

8. What is your present fill? 3 cc's

9. Did/do you pass a lot of gas? Nope, I didn't have any gas after surgery. And so far so good.

10. How soon after can your really see a difference? I started noticed a different when my clothes started fitting different around 25 pounds or so.

My starting weight was 231.8 I'm 5'2". I was banded Febuary 16, 2011

1. How much weight did you loose in the first week? 15 pounds

2. What are some good meals to eat in the 2nd week. I was on full liquids. I enjoyed lots of Soup or broths.

3. Do you snack between meals? If so, what? No, I don't snack between meals.

4. Do you smoke? If so, how much? I don't smoke

5. What us the best juice to drink. I was allowed to have clear juice with no added sugar. I now drink tropica 50 orange juice. I don't drink coffee in the mornings. So I enjoy me a 8 oz glass of orange juice.

6. Can you ear rice in the 2nd week? ( I live I Japan, this is rice country.... So hard to not eat rice) I have not tried rice. Rice was my down fall before surgery.

7. How long after surgery did you get a fill? I haven't had a fill. However my doctor put 3cc's in the day of my surgery.

8. What is your present fill? 3 cc's

9. Did/do you pass a lot of gas? Nope, I didn't have any gas after surgery. And so far so good.

10. How soon after can your really see a difference? I started noticed a different when my clothes started fitting different around 25 pounds or so.

My starting weight was 231.8 I'm 5'2". I was banded Febuary 16, 2011

1. How much weight did you loose in the first week? >> I'm not really loosing that much ( just under 2 KG/7 days) I lost 30 #in 30 days so a pound a day, all Water though.

2. What are some good meals to eat in the 2nd week.Hearty Soups, mashed potatoes, gravy pudding, pureed food

3. Do you snack between meals? If so, what? Low fat strin cheese, Yogurt, S.F. Pudding, stalk of celery, nectarine, banana.< /p>

4. Do you smoke? if so, how much? no

5. What is best juice to drink? I don't drink any.

6. Can you eat rice in the 2nd week? ( I live in japan, this is a rice country.....so hard to not eat rice) no

7. How long after your surgery did you get a fill? 6 weeks

8. What is your present fill? ( mines is 4cc...is this too less?:...i'm 75KG/ 28yrs/5'4)my band is 4cc we are all different bands my fill is 2.5cc's

9. Did/do you pas a lot of gas? yes

10. How soon after can you really see a difference?50lbs.