Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A RE-introduction

You know Angie I didn't ask...lol, he said liquid 3 days and mushies 3 days and I said OKie Dokie. LOL I'm doing protien drinks and soups...seems the best choice. and will probally do mushies like I did right after surgery....you know cheese, Beans and such. The stuff that had me stopped up for a month...should I start taking the mover now? LOL I'm glad you are feeling better and back at the gym....I won't be back till monday...just too busy the next few days. Back to making the cake I can't eat...:).

Oh I did joke with Dr. B that some of us ladies were contemplating getting tattoos where our ports are to make life easier for him. He laughed and asked if we would be bringing the tatooist to radiology...so we can find it in the first place LOL. Did I mention he is cute?

Yes Melissa you have mentioned that before. :) I would love to get a tattoo there we should try it? lol Did you spill the Beans that I think he is cute? Huh Huh???? OH dear I am going to be embarrassed now when I see him. lol Oh well. :heh:

Dianne, you saw a nakie man when you had the lap band done the first time? And he was a grey hairy wrinkly kind of dude? Heh, I dont know if you want that to happen twice but I can relate to wanting it to be a younger man. But you know what they say about lightening doesnt strike twice in the same spot. :) You never know what you may end up seeing. :)

Nah didn't spill the Beans....I didn't want to get all giggly. He already thinks me silly because I hop up on the table and my legs start swinging just like a little kid.

Diane I didn't see any naked men when I had surgery...and I was doing laps around the hall. Though one of the morning nurses was kinda cute. Not sure I'd want to wrisk seeing an old naked man lol.....maybe it was the drugs, were your drugs good?

You know ladies, now that you mention it; I've given Dr. Kuwada and staff this web address too. I don't know if they've ever come here or not?

I've seen a pic of Dr. B; he is cute. I've never seen a pic of Dr. V.

The naked man was not real..lol..he was morphine indussed...lol...(Gosh I hope!!!) But he was naked... I was also on a rollercoaster that day, maybe thats why the naked man was holding onto the doorway..hummm, better the doorway than...oh man..I better go....

That just cracked me up and made me laugh really loud... You are a trip Dianne. woo... funny stuff. I needed a laugh like that. lol:biggrin1:

After both of my fills, Dr. Bauman told me 3 days liquids and 3 days mushy food.

You all are cracking me up with naked old man stuff. Let me just say that I am very happy that he was holding on to the doorway and not something else too. That would be a very bad visual that I don't even want to think about.:)

Denika

Mrs Sabe try this link here's dr v -

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+David+C+Voellinger+kll.html

Not sure he makes me giggly. My coworker said dr b reminded her of a surfer dude. I am unsure because I am focused on the numbers and the skills, not hte looks.

Mrs Sabe how does dr K look? I would never say which of my dr's makes me giddy. Hee.... It's not the spine center dr. Yes i'm 32 trapped in an old ladies body.

Jennifer,

Dr. K's picture is on the previous page of this thread. He's not a hottie, but not hard on the eyes either; kind of the same way I'd describe Dr. V from the picture on that link.

Okay, call me wierd, but I think Dr V is very cute! He's frat boy preppie. Oh yeah! I haven't seen Dr B. or Dr K. yet...wait, I've seen a pic of Dr B but it's been a loooong time. ???

You guys crack me up! Here's the link to Dr Kuri. He's older and fatherly, kind and handsome. www.beliteweight.com

Okay, his website changed, he has a pic of Drs. Morales and Dr. Espinosa with him. Kuri is the larger man on the left. If you "click here to continue" a close-up comes up. He looks heavy-set in the pics but when I met him in person, his waist is very small, his chest is big, he looks like he gets lots of good exercise. Anyhow, MY doctor is the CUTEST!!! LOL

Welcome back. I too didn't have the best restriction until I was were you are now. 2.6 I finally feel that this is a great fill for me. Not just b/c I have some restriction- not alot mind you BUT b/c I am finally long enough out(8mnths) to understand how I should be using my band. I am a slow learner that way & finally I am getting to the point where I stop myself & than wait awhile before eating again. Before i would eat too fast/sometimes PB & than I could eat anything ususally after that.

It hit me about 7 mnths out where I started to understand the feeling I got w/the band or didn't get. I learned how to fill it slowly w/good foods & wait...just wait. I hope your fill does the same for you & now that your already exercising your on your way! Good for you!!

Huh? Okay, this thread has been officially hijacked. Thanks for getting us back to reality, Christina! LOL I was confused for a second...weren't we talking about cute docs? Who's Court? What restriction?!!! I'm here now!!!:laugh