Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First time Stuck....questions?

Just a small bit of info to maybe help some people. TRY TRY your hardest to Avoid all those problematic foods( which may be different for different people )

If youre wrenching and throwing up often it may increaser your chances for having complications such as slips an hiatal hernias. So once you've learned about your problem food just eliminate them from your diet. If you love pizza just eat the cheese and the sauce so you're reminded of what pizza tastes like. I know what it's like to start missing certain foods but we've all been counseled prior to all of our surgeries as to what changes are ahead of us. Band is just a small part of this very big picture. So please no pizza dough anymore

P.S. I dont want to teach anyone how to cheat your band but if you want to work around it. Before you start eating. Make a warm cup of somewhat sweet tea and start slowly eating and drinking small little warm sips to relax your esophagus and in no time you'll learn how to cheat your band and eat whatever. But remember it's cheating.

I got them at the health food store INC.

Oops. GNC

I read once before that Walmarts sells them...

I don't know, I never tried the stuff.

Thanks Shirley I did liquids the remainder of the day I got the fill and the next two days then mushies on third day as per my surgeon. And I didn't have any problems eating or getting stuck until I took that bite of pizza, literally one bite. Needless to say I won't be trying that again.

Hey Jersey, I missed pizza so much I got creative and with a small 7inch tortilla, a little sauce, low fat cheese and turkey pepperoni or vegis you can have an awesome pizza without so much bread to get stuck. Bake on 350 for about 10-15 minutes...DELISH. My sis is one month banded and she just tried it and had no problem. Now I don't get jealous of others eating pizza. I just keep the fixings on hand and know I can have that for dinner.

where do you buy papaya enzyme pills

i bought them in CVS pharmacy. I'm sure they have them in Walmart where the Vitamins and supplements are. CAT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches