Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Friends

Hello Friends~ How are you all?? Im doing GOOD! I have had such a good weekend! I took my son out to the movies....and we saw Hoodwinked~ He loved it. I am hoping to take him again this weekend coming, Curious George comes out on Friday. I also went to my girlfriends house for dinner. It was nice, but I am so not use to doing nothing!! She was cooking and her daughters had my son busy...I had nothing to do~ I guess thats what normal people call RELAXING. This word is typically not in my vocabulary...I picked it up on the streets~ :) I also went to the tattoo shop and got my belly button repierced~~ EEEEKE I love it. Its healing so good! I had it done just as I was getting my stuff together for the surgery and desided to take it out and let it heal over and just get it redone after the surgery.....SOOO I DID IT~ I love it. I also talked to my tattooer about my next tattoo~~~~ oh my god its gonna kick ass!!!! Its going to be an orginal. He is going to draw it up when we are ready to do it.....Its not coming from flash, so no one will have this same tat!!! I love that idea. Its going to be an evil lookin angel and its going to be a cover up for the dream catcher on my chest. The new tat is going to start up on my shoulder and come down onto my chest...ITS GONNA BE HUGE!!!! This may have to wait a month or so, but its getting done dammit~ muahahahahaha I CAN'T WAIT ~

Okay guys, Im gonna go....gotta get my stuff ready for work and school tomorrow

these weekends go sooo quick ~~ I like being back to work.

LATER ON GUYS~

It is sooo good to read a smile in your posts again. I am glad that everything is going so well for you and your son. Keep your chin up and keep smiling. ~Mandy

P.S. is it just me or does a new tattoo make all the diff in the world?

Thanks Mandy~ Its good to smile again~ Progress baby!!! pure progress!!! Its a wonderful thing. I cant wait for the new tat!!! The piercing has done wonders for my psyche too....however, I was smiling before I got the piercing~~~~~> I have openned up my own checking account in my very own name!!! And thats exciting to me~ I paid off one of my credit cards where they dropped late fees for me, AND LET ME KEEP THE CARD!!! They are also not going to report me to the credit agencies as a high risk!! So that ended well~~~~> Now to work on the next credit card~and my new tattoo

I hope things are settling down for you and your family Mandy. I hope your little one is doing better with the meds and adjustments and stuff.

I will talk to you soon

Wow, way to go Doll! I can practically hear the happiness ooze out of your post. (although I wonder if those word choices are good given you new piercing...)

:puke: anyway, congrats on your progress. I know it's hard, but you are strong.

Vines, ya know something, I thought it was gonna be a lot harder than it has been....but your right, I am strong enough for this. And to be honest with you all....I haven't been on my prozac in weeks~!! I dont feel I need it any more. I know I know I should have talked to a doctor about going off.....but I am no longer living in the stressful environment that caused me to be on it in the first place!! I actually went to the doctor and got a higher dosage of it...and I never got the script filled. I am honestly feeling so much better its not funny.

And Bubbame I saw your earlier posting about your situation, and I truely hope that you find some peace within your self too~ Its not an easy thing to go thru and your situation is a lot different than mine, but your doing things for the right reasons, and that is across the board. I was looking out for my son too! You will be fine.....especially when you see your kids looking happier than they have in quite some time. My son still asks to go home, and he asks for his daddy once in a while....but it is getting easier........My relationship with my son is getting sooo much stronger, and I never realized that could possibly happen~Best wishes to you and much white light energy your way my friend. You will survive.

TTYL