Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

almost 5 days postop- what should i expect now?

im having these mini burps but not really burping just discomfort and moved to full liquids with bean and bacon Soup pureed and so on, trying to get 2 slim fast low card diet Protein Drinks in but its tough with the Water too. ( actually i drink crystal light) still have some pain and soreness and hurts a little to ride in car. is this normal? any suggestions tell me anything thanks Roger

Hi Roger,

(I deleted the duplicate thread you posted, to keep comments in one place.)

Sounds perfectly normal to me, you're doing great! If full liquids are a little uncomfortable still, you might want to ease off and stick to thinner fluids for a few days. Just because your doctor says you can, doesn't mean your BODY is ready for it. I had the same thing happen when I moved to Soups at 6 days out. Take it slow and listen to your body. You won't starve or hurt yourself by taking a couple of extra days to heal.

Congratulations on your banding! :biggrin1:

I posted this on one of the duplicate threads.....

Welome to bandland Roger :clock:

Sounds normal to me, I'm still burping and farting and I'm 3 months out. Don't worry you'll feel better soon. I remember finally getting in the car on the 5th day doing some light shopping, I walked slow and was sore but it felt so good to get out. You'll feel better and better each day. Just make sure you take it slow, follow your doctors eating plan, heal and get your liquids in, don't get dehydrated. Go slow !!!

:)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Roger, my DW went back to work on the 5th day. Just keep something at hand to drink, don't let yourself get too hungry. But remember, right now (until your first fill) your job is to heal. Don't worry about gaining or losing.

Thanks to everyone for thier information and greetings. im just kinda panicing a little cause im not sure what to expect ( although i read the literature, i know everyone is different). thanks again Roger-FL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches