Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So the bras that I have now are CUTTING ME IN HALF! I am debating on whether or not I should buy a new bra considering that I should be having my wls next month and should be losing the weight and then the bra would fit properly.. The only reason that I question it is because my bras are super expensive, as I have to purchase them online because my bra size is 36G. Most plus size shops start the waist size at a 40 (which is plus) with the cup size being G since most plus size girls are larger around the waist..I don't know if I want to waste the money now only to have to buy smaller ones once I have lost a significant amount of weight. so.. to buy a new bra or not to buy.. that IS the question..

Go to Walmart and buy a bra extender. It will cost you less than $5 and can give you another few inches around!

I didn't even know they made those! Thanks!!

I have the same issue.. I'm 42DDD and I recently purchased some from amazon.. I got 3 different colors in the pack. Black, White, Ivory.. Also, they were for 4 hooks..

http://www.amazon.com/NuAngel-Bra-Extenders-Hook-Assorted/dp/B000BZ4SFC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1316082751&sr=8-6

I hope this helps..

A bra extender won't help with cup size. It may be a few months before you go down in bra size. If I was uncomfortable in the bra I was wearing I would definitly order a new one now. I wear a 40 DDD so I understand bolder holders. When I was younger I wore a 36 G also & it was very hard to find bras. I had good luck at Fredricks of Hollywood.

Fredericks is where I buy mine now.. and Figleaves is very good also.

The cup size isn't the issue, its just around the waist.

Thanks!!

A bra extender won't help with cup size. It may be a few months before you go down in bra size. If I was uncomfortable in the bra I was wearing I would definitly order a new one now. I wear a 40 DDD so I understand bolder holders. When I was younger I wore a 36 G also & it was very hard to find bras. I had good luck at Fredricks of Hollywood.

my boobs were one of the first to go. :) LOL! thinking i might have to get a boob job after the weight loss.

I am thinking the exact same thing! I've already told my husband I am almost 100% positive that my boobs will be disgusting when I'm done with weight loss since they are just so big now so I have already decided that when all is said and done, I will get a lift and probably a large C cup or small D cup to make them perky.. I am 25 years old and I don't want my boobs looking like sad dog eyes..lol..although they already do since they are so heavy!

Have you thought about getting an inexpensive sports bra at Walmart or Target?

When in between sizes I have bought those for more comfort until I know what to do. A great in between.

So the bras that I have now are CUTTING ME IN HALF! I am debating on whether or not I should buy a new bra considering that I should be having my wls next month and should be losing the weight and then the bra would fit properly.. The only reason that I question it is because my bras are super expensive, as I have to purchase them online because my bra size is 36G. Most plus size shops start the waist size at a 40 (which is plus) with the cup size being G since most plus size girls are larger around the waist..I don't know if I want to waste the money now only to have to buy smaller ones once I have lost a significant amount of weight. so.. to buy a new bra or not to buy.. that IS the question..

I can't find any that fit my boobs. I am a G cup and no store I have ever been to has ever carried anything close to that size..

I'm in the uk but I'm lucky I have Bravissimo they do larger sizes up to k cup and they also have how to check your size (I know there are slight variations between uk n usa)