Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nykee's after fill food log

Today I went to the doctor

I got some Solumederal as I am too tight Due to sleeping too much and being extrememly inactive

I also weighed on the official scale. Finally.. I havent weighed in a while and I was gonna weigh on my BANDversary.. FEB 14th.. but I never did.

I am 335 pounds!

This is the size I was 9months pregnant with my 15 yr old daughter..

WOW

THATS 80 pounds in one year..

IMAGINE if I was being a good bandster and having my food logs all nice and good and minus all the sugar and milk...

I am not doing food logs for a while..

Soon I will again cuz I am gonna start a new thing next month called "eating meals.. green foods, Proteins and wheat not white stuff.. cut sugar"

lol

I am really happy about my weight loss

Groan

Everytime I even mention i wont do any food log, I have an uncontrolabe urge to log it...

so here goes todays anyways

Feb 24th

7am

half a serving chex mix

8:45 pm

half the mashed potatoes of a large KFc side (I was OUT at the doctors and coudnt help it, I was HUNGRY)

all the gravy

40 ounces at least nesquick chocolate milk (GOOD NEWS, its GONE.. I wont BUy anymore, I SWEAR.. it was a giant one from costco)

9:30 pm

five bites mac and cheese with peas from kids bowl (I was waiting for my noodles and chicken)

10pm

1 cup spegetti noodles with butter and milk and parm cheese (YUMMMM)

one chicken tenderloin (2 ounces maybe?)

30 ounces 1% milk

3 hershey kisses (ripped them off a valentine, but hey didnt go out and buy any candy!!! and I could have, I resited the urge. WANT resses!)

12pm

2 cups juice (apple grape, 100% juice, all juice is gone. I am broke. eeek)

1;30 am

15 ounces MOUNTAN dew (WHY?? I DONT even LIKE it, my guess: SUGAR.. we have a vending machine and my daughter went to get her fix for the night and I had to ask her to get me something, if they sold juice there I woulda got that, we are out of juice)

FITDAY

calories: 3069

fat 92

carb 460

Protein 137

OUCH

Seeee the problem with opening me up to eat

IT OPENS me to drink and I cant seem to control my drinking!

(that sounds like a thing one would say in AA, I need juice and milk annonymous!)

OK.. I am logging again''

starting today

I am having complications and want to log it..

Here is today so far, I wanted to get this in here So I wont forget..

There will be more to add by tomarrow..

march 16

1:30.... 6 cheetos

2:30... one drink apple juice (too tight, stayed down)

3;50... 1/4 bag kissables

4:00... 2 bites Mcdonalds fish sand (burped and hiccuped, didnt slime)

6pm... 3/4 bag kissables and 12 cheetos and one sip chocolate milk

7pm... 8 ounces 1% milk

7:45.. about 1/4 cup butter parm noodles (not sitting well at all, spit up last bite, will try later)

not gonna do fitday yet.

nykee-

just want to say i have been where you are and think you are so brave for not hiding and putting your food issues right out there. i will pray for your continued success!!! 80 lbs in one year is awesome : )

awwwww. I love you guys too...

((((HUGS)))))

Today March 17th..

I am having a hard time.. REALLY getting pissy..

ALMOST ready to invite a boy over, have crazy sex and see if that amount of activity opens me enough SO I CAN EAT SOMETHING!!

lol at myself.

5 cheetos

one drink chocolate milk

125 ml solu-medral intravenious

5 bites of rice, chicken and pineapple (came up)

8 ounces of ovalteen (came up)

half cup of pineapple jiuoce (came up)

eating cheetos now and they are staying down BUT I CANT drink any milk or juice and I REALLY WANNA

Grrrrrr

Nykee, how are you doing today? If you can't get fluids down you know that's possibly a dangerous situation. PLEASE don't let that go on for long. What about Water? Any of that go down? Warm liquids? Ovaltine and pineapple juice are very thick liquids, and you really have to get hydrated. Drink some chicken broth or water, girl!!!

Alexandrea,

I am on top of it.. My fill doctor is in April and will unfill me and till then I am being dosed up with lots of antinflamiroties, I opened up last night BIG time after my shot and all its fine..

THANKS for your caring!

Nykee:

Don't beat yourself up about the calories... they were all fluids (mainly) and your body needed them if you'd been having issues keeping fluids down :)

Weird question... in your calorie totals, do you count the stuff that comes up?? For me, it always depends on how quickly it comes up and how much comes up....

I'm impressed that you can even attempt Pasta and sandwiches... for me, those never worked. chips, crackers, anything crunchy... went down fine. chocolate was never an issue either. But I bet the crunchy kissables coating would help it go down even easier :) bread, Pasta, rice (usually)... did not work. Although with my recent new baby fill of 1.3 ccs, I can eat it all.

OK off to bed... got my period, so it will be interesting to see if my no restriction fill all of a sudden becomes an issue in the morning. Glad I have carnation instant Breakfast and milk for hot chocolate.... NIght all :notagree

Weird question... in your calorie totals, do you count the stuff that comes up?? For me, it always depends on how quickly it comes up and how much comes up....

>>>I count it all.. I never had anything come up until the last few weeks, so its new to me to count it.. I rather be over than anything....

I'm impressed that you can even attempt Pasta and sandwiches... for me, those never worked.

>>>I just have what I CAN have.. Its the bands choice.. I been trying to incorperate solids.. its a new thing for me..

chips, crackers, anything crunchy... went down fine. chocolate was never an issue either. But I bet the crunchy kissables coating would help it go down even easier :)

>>>yeah, exactly.. I know what you mean!

MARCH 17

5 cheetos

one drink chocolate milk

125 ml solu-medral intravenious

5 bites of rice, chicken and pineapple (came up)

8 ounces of ovalteen (came up)

half cup of pineapple jiuoce (came up)

45 cheetos (total over time)

FINALLY opened up (when the doc says the shot lasts 7 hours I think he means it takes 7 hours to KICK IN!)

I ate the rest of the night:

1/2 cup mashed potatoes and a spoon of butter

1 cup 1% milk (OMG, I realized I was open, so I went for MORE)

1 cup of parm noodles and butter.. (chew chew chew!!!)

2 cups ovalteen

THEN I drank 2 quarts of OJ

and just under a gallon of thick apple cider till 5am.

4000 calories

83 fat

650 carbs

Protein 102

MARCH 18th

Waking:

about 15 cheetos

3pm

one bag kissables

one cup milk

5pm

1/4 cup spegetti and parm (was tight)

one cup milk

6pm

15 more cheetos

9pm

2 sliced bread no crust (tight for a minute and then was FINE)

3 tbs lite mayo

some chicken

two cup's milk

10pm

Chicken leg and thigh (boiled) (no restriction)

3 tbs ranch

2 cups limeaid

cup limeaid

11pm

brownie

ice cream cup

chocolate syrup

cup of milk

1am

cup of milk and chocolate syrup

cal: 3130

fat: 128

carb: 389

protein: 115

MARCH 19

2pm

1/4 cup clam chowder (half came up)

two sips limeaid

4pm

three tablespoons mashed potatoes, with butter (spit up half)

6:30 pm

10 ounces hot cocoa (stayed down)

WORK IN PROGRESS