Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Wants to Walk

Walking WHOOOOOO, where's Stocky, she likes to walk the Point.....

Let's see if Krystalstar and Connie can walk today?

Sorry I couldn't catch up with you at the track LSasha, we didn't get out of Pookies appt until 5pm. Don't count me out, call me when you are going.

I did meet up with Krystalstar and Connie at TOPS and walked before the meeting.:) Maybe that is why I lost a fraction of a pound.:) LOL

I'll take it, a lost is a lost.

Thats right, a fraction lost is better than a fraction gained... And it feels special being in the loser circle, right!

Yeahhh for Ms. T. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You go girl cus this thang aint easy, but your pushing your way forward!!

:) :) :Banane40: :waytogo:

I got up this morning and spent 20min doing Tae-Bo and the other 10 cursing out Billy Blanks. This evening I'm going to walk from metro center to fed. center sw, which is about 1mi. That darn scale better move more than a 1lb tues:huytsao

Anyone in the Baltimore City Area that wants to walk let me know. I really need to start moving I'm 3 weeks out today

Hi Marcelle!

If I was closer, I would walk with ya... sorry

Hey yall, what a great work out we had this weekend. You ladies are the bomb... and the weather was just beautiful.

Now, I am sore as heck... quick, somebody pass me the epson salt!:omg:

Hi Marcelle!

If I was closer, I would walk with ya... sorry

He Kee... I wish you were closer too. Thanks for responding though, it seems as if everyone is near the dc area. :cry

WOW I feel GREAT:high5: knowing that I walked this weekend. Ladies THANK YOU:thankyou: ALL for the walking. :)

LSasha, Stocky, Kee and my pookie :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :)

I hope we can keep this up on the weekends. Coming together as a group :grouphug:really makes it my doable and enjoyable. The 3 miles on Saturday was forced because there was no turning back but I really didn't epect to see 3 miles because the car was so close at every turn but it was pretty easy because you guys were there.:dance:

I just hope we will see it on or should I say off the scale come tomorrows weigh in.:whoo:

Hey Marcelle maybe you can check out your local TOPS chapter, they may possible have a walking group you can join in on. Check your local walking spots and you can meet new walking partners or just take tht baby out for a stroll.

I feel great....7miles this wkend. Next time I want to go around the park twice for a total of 6 miles. Of course I'll have my oxygen pump strapped on my back.

He Kee... I wish you were closer too. Thanks for responding though, it seems as if everyone is near the dc area. :cry

Marcelle,

Exactly how far north are you? I am not too far from 95 and would be willing to meet ya at a park or something halfway?