Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PS Booked In :)

Just got a call from my plastic surgeon's office. He's agreed to do both the Tummy Tuck and breast reduction at the same time. He had previously said no, as it will be alot of pain/healing, but when I explained that a) my parents are visiting and will be able to help around the house and :) I'd rather get the pain over with in one go, he agreed to do it.

So I go in on 10 March for my final consult with him, then the surgery is on 03 April. Already starting to get the jitters lol, as I did preband about not waking up from surgery .. but that's normal *shrugs*

I'll make sure to take several full body shots before hand this time, so that I can do a proper before and after.

I've still got 6.5kgs to go til goal, but surely I can do that before the surgery date. Now I just have to quit smoking. Anyone wanna join me? :bananapowerslide:

Jess, I got my prescription Wellbutrin this morning, already took the first dose. Just a few more weeks and I'm doin' it!!!

Man, I can't WAIT to see your pics!

Jess....congrats

it is well worth the pain...trust me:)

lets hope he makes u a betta belly button than mine....lol

goodluck with your surgery

I feel a new thread for quitting smoking coming on..... My company just iniated a smoking cessation program and will pay for the patch! Oooohhhh am I ready for this?? :omg: !!!

Oh I'm so jealous....I so want to get to the point I"m ready for my Tummy Tuck. You are going to look GREAT. I'm so excited for you. My PS I had a consult with a couple of years ago said he wouldn't do both at the same time....it's nice to know I might be able to beg and plead a surgeon to do both at the same time. Though I don't need a reduction (not sure any of them will be left by then, but will defeintly need them re hung and maybe reflated.

Wow, that's a big decision. I dont reckon you looked like you needed much work, but we all hide a few secrets under our clothes, lol.

It's only half a kilo a week or so, you can do that. Maybe shake something around with your gym and eating routine, that might help with a quick loss.

Now the smoking, never been a smoker so I cant imagine how hard that must be but you do NOT want your nipples to fall off. That ought to be incentive.

So happy for you deciding to check in and go through with PS. I so want to and will deffinatly need to ...the sight of my saggy skin just makes me nauses. Me and hubby have talked about me getting a Tummy Tuck and my boobies done and every time I mention it he looks scared to death.. you would think he would like to get a new set of ninnies to play with at the least LOL!!!! I think its the money that scares him...along with the recovery time!! Anyway definatly take before and afters.... I'm curious to see the difference. Good luck to you and congrats on seeing a new you after PS. Flat tummy here you come!!

Congratulations to you! You must feel so excited and proud of yourself!

After losing enough weight to get your PS done, quitting smoking will be the icing on the cake for you!

GREAT JOB!

Jamie, I have the opposite problem. My husband bitches and moans about $11 for an eyebrow wax and just about has heart failure everytime I get my grey hairs coloured, yet he's just about saved every penny for the boob job at the end. I'm not even sure I want to have one (whether I need it or not), but he seems set on the idea!

I quit smoking three and a half years ago. That's how I financed the Harley. And I'm wondering if Jess' B&A pics will be nakies. What better way to judge the proficiency of the plastic surgeon?

Hi ,

I quit smoking for my PS. I know you can too!! Welbutrin really helped me with the stress from quitting. I quit may 4th last year and I am still cigarette free!!! Yeah!!!!!

Babs in TX

334/180ish

-150 ish

August 3rd - full abdominoplasty and medial thighplasty

I love my flat tummy!!

I quit smoking three and a half years ago. That's how I financed the Harley. And I'm wondering if Jess' B&A pics will be nakies. What better way to judge the proficiency of the plastic surgeon?

LOL .. semi .. enough to show what was done.

Thanks everyone! I'm so very excited right now. I spent all evening yesterday surfing through breast reduction before and after pictures, trying to find a "set" I liked lol, to show the surgeon. I wish there was a catalogue or something I could choose from rofl. I can't wait to be able to go into any ole shop and pick out a bra and panty set that's cute and fits!!!

Princess n Thep, HarleyNana and I all are all rather fond of this style. Think anyone would notice if we all had the same boobies?

post-205630-13813132820439_thumb.jpg