Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So relieved to find this forum!!!

I had my surgery on Friday 8/12. During the last few days of healing, a lot of questions surfaced in my mind that I couldn't have imagined to ask prior to the surgery.

I googled a lot and visited lap band sites, but none answered the questions that I had.

I am so happy to have found this forum. As of now, all of the questions that I had floating around my head have been answered by other posts. It really puts my mind at ease to know that I am on this journey with others experiencing (or experienced) the very same thing I am and that I have a place now to ask the questions as they come up.

Thank you everyone

Welcome! And, good luck to you, I hope you are healing nicely.

This is an awesome site. You will find some incredibly helpful and supportive people on here.

Some people get frustated with this site because "we" (me being one of them) likes to come on here and vent, blow off frustration and get advise, support and good ol' fashioned butt kicking when we/I have screwed up and need to get back on track. Don't let the negative discourage you. Everyone is different, feels different, loses weight differently, and progresses differently but these people are awesome to give you suggestions and explain what happened in their case. I've been slowly figuring out a lot of things I'm doing wrong that I thought I was doing right. I love these people...well, most of them :rolleyes:

Good luck to you and welcome to being a bandster.

Staci

Welcome Aboard ! Good luck on your Journey.

Yep if you ask away, most people can answer with some kind of Been Their Done It...

Were not Doctors, just someone that might be able to help out, if you ask.

But,,, of course if it is Major, then ask your Dr..

Well I'm sure we will see you around, so.....

See Ya, Shirley.

Hi Russell. Good to have you here. Have a seat and keep reading - chances are good you'll find answers to questions you didn't even know you had. :)

Good luck with your weight loss!

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches