Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February talk time.

I have my exercise physiology, EKG, & chest x-rays scheduled for Thursday. The last test left is an abdominal ultrasound. Dr. V's office is suppose to call me with that one. As soon as I get these finished, I'm done and will simply be waiting for insurance and a date :) It's finally starting to feel real! I'm excited and anxious.

Alright I am making myself said....I can't make it to the lunch in April. Curtis birthday party is the the 1rst and for some reason I need to be there. haha....

If anyone one is up for changing let me know otherwise I will miss out the next one. Which makes me sad...since I will have alot to say about my new job. :) :think Oh the emotions.....

I'm fine with changing it..since I totally missed the conversation where we decided on the 1st anyway LOL. Guess I have to stop running my mouth long enough to realize dates are being set. I'm fine with any date in april I think.

As things look right now, all of my Saturdays in April are wide open. I'm fine with a date change.

OBTW, Dr. V's nurse Julie called me today with my ultrasound appointment for next Tuesday morning. That means by the end of day next Thursday, I will be done with EVERYTHING pre-op! :)

We can change it I am sure. I dont mind at all. We will miss March all together anyways so why not make it anytime in April? When is Easter Sunday? I would like to know that.. I wouldnt want to do anything that weekend because I am always slammed with getting the Easter Bunny ready to come. I will check on that and get back to you all.

Angie

Ok, Easter Sunday is on the 16th of April... Plus kids will be on Spring Break and not sure I will be in town. So the 8th looks like the only real time I can do it in April. Let me know what you all come up with.

Thanks,

Angie

Look aren't ya'll just so nice...Ok looking at the calendar I have open March 25th, April 22 (the saturday after Easter) Thoughts? If not keep it the 1rst and I will make sure to get there the next one.

Oh went for a fill yesterday just to try and get it in on this insurance...well the port wouldn't co-operate. So I am going under fluro again...I thinks it cool to watch. I feel bad for Dr. V he gets discouraged..but it's all ok.

Angie how is that fill working for you? Are you on real food yet?

Melissa how is yours? Are you telling a difference?

Anyone heard for Dianne?

Where is everyone...it's been quite the last couple of days.

I'm here! I'm here! My fill is doing great for me. I have lost five pounds so far. I was at 179 the day of my fill and now I am 174. I am eating like I should be. The other day the girls got happy meals from McD's and I snuck a french fry and it got stuck. I thought I was going to die!!! I didnt pb or anything but it was stuck and I swear I will not eat another one. I dont care how good they taste. That hurt!!! My middle girl opened up her chocolate milk and said here mommy this should wash it down. lol I took a sip and it did it took it away. For the past couple of days I am really watching how much Protein and Water I am taking in. I had gotten away from that. So I am back into it. I want to try and be in the 160's by the time I see Dianne again. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Angie

Angie girl that is great....I am hoping this next fill will be my magic one. But hey if it's not then it's ok..I think working at the office I am going to be prone to do better. Whatca think...Plus I will have to do good so I can get more people to get the band and out group will grow!!!! It's hard to believe that we have been meeting up for almost 9 months where does the time go.

Oh here I thought of something...now that I feel bad about asking to change the date...could we do Breakfast instead? Since in the university area...I could maybe meet ya'll for breakfast that morning...Thoughts?

I've been crazy busy the last few days and haven't gotten anything done.

My fill...hmm it works if I eat ONLY solid food, and until about 4pm...then I can eat anything. Problem, I'm scared of solid food now. LOL So I'm eating yogurt and protien shakes and other mushies in the morning. Kinda kinda defeats the purpose of the fill I guess. I did decide I'm not going back to 800 calories. I think that is just too low for me. I've lost 2lbs and I'm on my period...so hoping that will drop lower when that is over. I can't eat all of a mcdonalds yogurt now at one sitting...so thats restriction?

I would love to do Breakfast. Is there an IHOP near you? I could do it but it takes about an hour for me to get up there so gotta make sure I leave in plenty of time.

Good Job Melissa! I am happy the weight is moving for you again. I am trying to eat good but did have two cheetos this evening. :confused: I am not happy with myself but back on it tomorrow. I am having plenty of restriction and got kind of choked on an egg this morning. I have to make sure I really chew. I never had this problem, even in the beginning. So this is totally new and different to me.

Kim, Congrats on the new job girly! I am happy for you. You will be able to keep us up to speed on all the Lap Band stuff. That is awesome. And yes I think you will be watched even closer now that you are working for him. You are his poster child now! :confused:

Dianne, How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well from your surgery.

Kathy, How are you? You know we have known each other for almost a year now? You were the first one I talked too on this board. You rock!! Your bandaversary will be here soon.

Drawing a blank and cant think of others names. I am sorry. I just had this major brain fart and think I need to get off of this computer right now. lol I hate it when this happens. hehehe Sorry to all I can't remember. Hope all is going well with you... Sorry! lol jeepers.

TTYL!!!

Angie

Okay, someone recap...we are not doing the 1st of April? But the 8th is a possibility? What about Curtis' birthday? Breakfast is great on any of the Saturdays. I'll sit back and see where the chips fall...Ya'll tell me what happened after it's all decided! LOL

Yay us! Oh, I like the 8th because it's my one year Bandaversary and I'd LOVE to Celebrate it with you all. But any Sat is good. lunch OR Breakfast. Bob Evans has breakfast all day. It's on Tryon at University. Not sure about IHOP?

Kathy, How are you? You know we have known each other for almost a year now? You were the first one I talked too on this board. You rock!! Your bandaversary will be here soon.

That's right! I wonder how Eliza is doing?

Check it out. I weighed this morning at 186.2, which I have seen before but it's my lowest so far. So tonight, after a very small dinner and tons of Water today, I weighed 187.8. I wonder what I'll weigh in the morning?!!! Could I do it? Break my low weight? That would be a huge barrier for me. Not as huge as breaking through 208 "back when" but still a wonderful accomplishment. I'm ready for 170-something! Wooot!!!

Melissa, that is great....as long as the scale is moving down that is alright as to how slow or fast it goes. Hang in there. I am so glad you decided against that 800 calorie diet, that just seemed so harsh. Keep us posted...we all struggle w/ this believe I know. I wish I could loss like I did in the begining..but I knew w/ the band I would have more work and so that is what I am going to do.

Angie you know I have problems w/ eggs sometimes also. I can do egg beaters ok...don't know why. I know I noticed alot of things I didn't have problems before my fill and now I do...I guess that is what restriction is all about.

Kathy check you out on your weight...girl I want to get there so bad I can taste it....I will one day and I know I will have all you there w/ me to support me and push me.

Ok I started a thread about the next meeting...I hope you guys don't hate me for asking. I just can't miss Curtis' birthday party..wow how bad of a mom would I look. haha.... I through some dates out there in someone wants to change them please feel free....

Hope everyone had a great weekend...we are taking Curtis to the Curcis tomorrow afternoon. We took him to see the animal walk tuesday night and got so excited...so I hope he likes it.

Alright have a great Saturday and yes I am really up @ 6:00am on a saturday. I just can't sleep..UGH!!!!

That is awesome Kathy! Let me know what it says this morning? I got up and mine said 173.2!! WOOT! Keep going! Keep GOING! I am liking the scale moving again. Plus I am measuring my food and trying to eat right. (even though I snuck some cheeto's) <smack me!!!>

I hate it I get stuck on eggs. That is just weird to me. I had a 1/4 cup of oatmeal this morning and an 1 oz of apple for breakfast. I need to keep this going. I so got out of measuring my food it wasnt funny. So that is part of me not losing. I think getting that french fry caught in my throat cured me of eating bad things. That just wasnt a fun experience. lol Have fun at the circus. I would love to take my kids. How much are tickets?

Melissa!!!! I knew I was forgetting someone. SORRY! That brain fart was really bad last night and I had to go to sleep to cure it. I felt so bad I couldnt remember everyone! I am so happy the weight is coming off of you too. That is great news. I go see Dianne next week I believe? So hopefully this will be a good visit. The past two have been discourageing.

OK.. Outta here.. DH and I have a date tonight! I hired a babysitter and will be going out on the town. We so need it. It's been forever!!! You all have a great day and weekend. TTYS!

Angie