Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February talk time.

Court - it was great to meet you. It is great to know people who are going through the same thing. We are so glad to have you part of banded family. I think we have the best group there is. (well in NC that is.)

Denika - I am so very sorry. My best friend has a very rare kind of cancer, for the life of me right now I can't think of the name of it but it sounds very similar. I need to call her. At any rate she has been living w/ it for 8 yrs and while there have been alot of bad time the goods far out weigh them. Go you and your family are in prayer and will continue to be in my prayers. You are so right that everything is in Gods hands now and he will lead her and her body in the direction it needs to go in. You are our family so there is no getting rid of us. So once we meet it will be like meeting old friends.

Starr - I soooo missed you. You are just a bright and shining "Star". Please don't stay away again so long please!!!!! We are all in this together.

Angie - You go girl. Now if you are too tight if can lead to erison from what I have read so PLEASE be careful. Keep us posted on how those mushies go.

Melissa - I asked Mike today if would come to a picnic w/ us girls and he said he would...so I say it should be a family event if we could do it. Our families support us w/ the band so why not bring them all together. Karah is great...She is so outgoing I hope Curtis is like that when he 6. He is already shy meeting new people unless they have kids with them. Go figure.

Kathy & Dianne I hope all is well...

We took Curtis to the movies today for the first time - that was fun. Mike and I liked the movie. Curtis said he did...he likes monkeys alot now.

Well ya'll have a great night...Wish me luck tomorrow...I am excited but nervous I want it to work out but I am not going to think about it too much!!!!

OH Denika-I am so sorry that your mama are going through this. I will for complete healing and peace in all of your hearts and minds. I am so glad that you feel comfortable enough to come here and ask us for prayer. You have come to the right place. God does put the right people in our lives, and he knows just when to do it. Isn't that cool. Feel his love tonight when you sleep. My favorite psalm is 91 read it and make it personal to you. Have you mom and dad do the same. I pray that it will comfort all of you like it comforts me.

Kim-WOW sorry about your foot. Take it easy. You sure did a better job than I did. Can't wait to talk tomorrow. I will be running around for most of the mid day, then home.

I love your get together idea. I wouldn't mind having everyone here. I love doing stuff like that. I'll ask Kelly to post the picture tomorrow if she has time.

Angie-I'm so glad our feeling better today. I am happy we got to sit together yesterday and talk. Hang in there your doing great!

Court-It was nice to meet you. Glad we got to sit together. We do have a great family here don't we.

Loretta (Starr)- I was in shock, I hope you are as happy as I was that you made it. And you really look good. Your hair is fantastic!

Melissa- Your girls are so cute!!! Boy you can't get away with cheating to much with them around!

Poster Girl-Your so much fun! You have such a great attitude. It was fun sitting with you also.

OK so today I had my last of the last supper..lol...I am about to have a little mike and 2 or 3 Cookies before bed, then its off to liquid land!! I am ready now, I can't believe how ready I am. My plan is to go to Curves and get weighed and measured tomorrow morning, then make a few business calls and then it's my time. Well I'm going to the chiropractor hopefully, my back is not behaving! Then I have to go to Wally World for a few things and then hopefully play with Lucy and have a fun evening.

Pls pray about Garry's visit with the boss tomorrow.

My GM seems to be enjoying herself. I sure am enjoying her.

Have a Blessed night...

Denika, I will say a prayer for your Mom and family! He is the great physician, and can heal all if that's His will for her life.

Dianne, my prayers go with you tomorrow morning as you're re-banded.

Kim, how did your appointment with Dr. V go today? How is your ankle?

Angie, glad to hear that you're starting to feel better!

Starr, it was great seeing you again!

Court, it was nice meeting you! I hope we see you again next time.

Melissa, your girls are fun! Please feel free to bring them anytime. Sorry you sold Cookies in the cold, but it sounds like you did well.

Kathy, keep posting :D

Jennifer, I know you're out there ... our prayers go with you on Wed. as you have your RNY!

Who am I missing this time?

Good luck tomorrow DIANE...I will be thinking of you! Let one of us know how you are doing so we can post.

Karen, I hope you get a date tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Okay I went and bought myself a pricey body fat caliper ....its digital. So far I've had body fat percentage from 28%-32% LOL, so it ain't perfect...though i believe it is user error. I think I'm going to have pinch bruises everywhere...lol. If anyone wants to give it a shot let me know...I can bring it to our next get together or meet you somewhere to try it out. I haven't lost any weight in a month according to my chart, but I have lost an inch off my chest, and inch off my waist...so gotta be something happening right?

Jennifer GOOD LUCK on WED. Wow our group is growing and with all the new surgerys hopefully growing towards the lighter side:).

Poster Girl-Your so much fun! You have such a great attitude. It was fun sitting with you also.

Who's Poster Girl? Wait, who all was at lunch? Go around the table, think...OH! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seriously took me a minute! ROFL

Denika, you and your family are in my prayers. I like your kind. You are a welcome addition to our group, now, if we can just get you to come to lunch!!! LOL God Bless your Mom.

Okay, all, I have been selfish and self-centered these past few weeks, not posting here alot but always keeping up. The worst is almost over as far as a hectic schedule and stressful events goes.

My Dad had his Warthin's Tumor removal surgery this morning and he is fine. The tumor was large and involved not one but two facial nerves. Pretty involved. He comes home tomorrow so another busy day.

My Mom is happily married now, the Bible Study I had to lead last week went well and that's behind me (I was sooo Nerval!) My daughter is almost done with cheerleading. My son's 3rd birthday is next week (and my Mom's)

and I could really do with getting Feb. behind me! LOL I'm sure there's more to add stress but I won't bore you all with the list...

Anyhow, I'm checking in on you, even if I don't post alot...bear with me and I'll get back to bubbly ASAP!!!

Oh, and fair warning...stick to the NC Forum these days...it's ugly out there in LBT land if you aren't careful...Heads Up! Fore!!!! Timmmmberrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer, can't wait to hear you are happily RNY'd.

Starr...mushie phase is over...step away from the cheesecake! LOL Back to basics, lady. You can do it and you look wonderful!!!!!!!

Karen, looking for your date!

Court, you are so nice and so pretty. I hope you'll join us again and we didn't scare you off. You need to get that monthly pic taken so we can all watch you shrink!!!

Dianne, I'll look for posts tomorrow so pass along the surgery news, okay? You should change your User name line to "Reband"

And the rest of you monkeys...I just luv ya.

Hugs all around!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy, I'm glad to hear your Dads surgery went well today.

Jennifer-GL

KIM- WHERE R U? I want to hear the good news!! Should I ask him myself..on drugs....lol don't worry I won't

Ok I'm stressing...I know been there done that, but it's kind of like having that second baby when you remember all the stuff from the first. I know everything will be fine, I'm just stressin...time for some zanax I think..Garry's meeting went the way we thought it was going to go. So that adds to the stress, why tonight!!! Oh well all is good and all will be fine. Thanks for your prayers. I know I will feel the peace I did last time.

Love you guys...night night...OH OH talk about more stress...I think it really stinks! That Leaha is leaving this site. Lets pinky swear that we will not leave NC site..ok..oh and NJ is real cool too!!

sleep tight, I think I'll be up a while tonight... OH OH OH one more thing...:angry :angry :angry I gained 2 pounds!!!!! BOY am I ready :clap2:

Hey gals, I go to the nutritionist today! I'm anxious to see how I am doing after my second fill. Last time I had GAINED 2 1/2 pounds, but she thought maybe it is Water weight. Crossing my fingers that I'll see that scale move FINALLY!!

Courtney

PS. I'll be looking for you Melissa!!! LOL!!!

Well I only lost 2 lbs this month...guess its better thant he O I thought I had lost. I just don't get it. Apparently I'm eating too many calories too...I thought I could eat 1000-1200. Nutritionist says I am suppouse to eat 800. I don't think I can keep doing my workouts on 800 calories, I'm so tired in the evenings now. Here I was thinking maybe I should be getting in more calories because on past diet plans I had to eat at the higher end of the calorie range to loose weight. I'm starting to get scared that I'm going to be one of the band failures that never makes it to goal. I try to talk myself into being positive, but like I said once before motivation is easier when the scale is moving. Starting tomorrow going to log everything that passes my lips, calories, fat, Fiber, protien. I really don't want to get so religious about the food again that I cry when presented with only bad choices at a function. (yep this happened once years ago...felt so stupidly emotional over a piece of damn chicken.)

At least some good news, I am 5'6'' and not 5'5'' like their chart said. Apparently they measured a buch of people wrong or something.

Wow. 800 calories sounds kind of low-- but I have no idea what I am talking about. I shoot for 1000 -1200 a day also. I went in and got the height news today too! I TOLD them I was 5' 6" when I had my surgery but they insisted that I was only 5' 5". That was fun and it really helped with the BMI too!!!

I lost 15 pounds since last month... well, since Jan 30th, which is right around when I got my second fill. That last fill really helped me-- I had no idea what any restriction felt like, so it has really been nice. I don't think I am at my sweet spot, but I think I am close and it is working for now.

Court that is great...I know that feels good. I need that kind of weight loss in a month. I am doing good to get 10 pounds gone in a month. I am suppose to getting a fill on the 16th but I might be working for him before then. Keep those fingers crossed ladies.

Melissa - 800 seems really low. That is strange....I thought if your calories were too low you would loss. I know that is what happened to me. But everyone is different maybe your body needs less. Try out for a little and see how it goes.

Kathy glad to hear your dad is doing ok. I know that's alot. Curtis turns 3 on March...I forgot our 2 were so close in age.

I am going to call Dianne in a little bit to check on her..I will update everyone again.

Karen let us know how that appt is today... I can't wait to hear. I am just so excited for you.

Angie how is that fill going? Getting better?

Ok don't want to jinx myself but I could be working for Dr. V soon. It went really well yesterday and I would actually be honored to work there. EVERYONE is great - need to ask a few more questions and it looks like it could work out. Keep me in those prayers and those fingers crossed.

My foot is getting better. I need to stay off it but I can't. It's still swallon so I still have that pretty shoe on. If it would just go down so I could wear normal shoes.

Kim, that is so awesome! You'll be able to give us all the inside scoop from someone who is in the "biz" of wls! :welldone2: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it all works out.

Court

I accepted!!!! I start March 15th!!!! So all you Dr. V patients better watch out. I will be watching you. Just Kidding...I am sure I want have alot of time but please when your in the new office stop by and see me. I am so excited....Work want know until the 1rst and my last day will be the 14th...I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!