Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February talk time.

OK, Kim I am happy to hear your FIL is doing well. How is Curtis and his ears?

Dianne, Hang in there girl!!! Everything is going to go great and you will start losing again and will catch up with Kim and I.

Thanks to everyone else for the get well wishes. I am feeling better now!!! WOO that was a weird week. I have seen better ones. Hopefully I lost some weight with it too? I could only be lucky enough. ;)

Angie

Kathy where are you? Are you ok?

I'm here! I'm okay! Wanna know what's sad? I ended up on the Top Posters List...number 4. :faint: :phanvan Geez, I gotta get a life. I'm reading and keeping up with you all! And I'm still stuck at 188, 4 more pounds to goal for the 18th. :) so I'll have Soup with Angie, too. LOL

Woo, I better show up or I will get my butt kicked I think. Everyone talkin' about having Soup with me and all. I so appreciate you guys doing this with me. You rock! :) And that sounds weird a Top Poster Girl? Who did you pose for? :) lol j/k I know what you mean. tee hee... Just a jokee!!! Alright outta here! WOOT!

Angie

Good Moring everyone...Sorry I have been MIA this weekend. I was sick and in bed. I guess Melissa and Angie spread the crud to me this weekend. Thanks ladies. :cool:

I am here @ work for the time being - I don't know how long I will be here. I need to get better by saturday....haha

I am eating everything in site some one please help me!!!!!! I know it's just not thinking nad I can't get off Sweet Tea where did I get that from...I love it and all but my goodness enough already.

Ok just had to get that out...hope everyone is doing ok....

Kathy I am so proud of you being a top poster....If you keep moving up we will have to get an award. haha....

Alright hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Guys I have a cookie booth saturday, so will have to bug out pretty early....I think my booth is at 1pm so will have to leave by 12:40 to get there. I think one of the other girls mom's will set up for me and get things started, but I hate to leave that all to someone else. I'll have plenty of time to yack and eat a bowl of Soup though.

Melissa, If I don't have a Peanut Butter patty this year I may go nuts! Nothing like those mint Cookies or the other good ones with the caramel coconut ones!

Ok count me in for 1 of each. How much are they? I have to start my liquids on Sunday so I will enjoy Saturday.

Kim, I am eating almost as much as a real person...Urgh...I know its the 3 week liquid stage thats got me doing this. I thought I must have gained but I am staying at 222 thank goodness!!!. I have been doing all the no's for bandsters. Eating and drinking with meals, eating faster than 20 minutes. I have to admit I am enjoying it! My GF is having RYN on March 1st. Today is her last lunch she starts her liquids tomorrow so today we are going out for Italian buffet for lunch. I am going to enjoy every bite!

Happy Valentines day Anyone doing anything special?

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! No special plans, but may go out for dinner :D

OBTW, is it time for "last supper syndrome"? ;)

Just going to stay home and cook for the man. Aunt flo decided to come out and play on Vday and I am hating it. I bought some sexy dice for him and I to enjoy tonight and now I wont be able too. ( I know TMI, but what are friends for) ;)

I made 50 chocolate suckers yesterday for my girls classes at school and I was up until midnight finishing them up. I had fun though. I need to buy more molds so it will go faster. I am getting ready to make some Teddy bears for my youngest daughter so she can give them out to her little friends today. WOO HOO! I am sick of looking at chocolate right now. lol

Ok I am out. If I dont I will write a book. TTYL!!!

HAPPY V DAY!

Angie

Diane, Cookies are 3.50 a box...anyone else want some???? They make good gifts ..hehehe.

I'm not doing anything for valentines. Hubby is out of town doing the apple class thing. The kids still have their normal after school activities tonight. I am in a funk though. I'm grouchy as heck. I yelled at the kids all morning getting ready for school...my throat hurts. And they weren't really being any worse about things than usual...so I don't know. I feel out of sorts and a bit wacky. I still have not lost any weight and I just don't get it. I had a fill and did liquids for two days for goodness sake. I didn't stick to liquids the third day...but didn't eat any full blown solids either. I'm doing soft foods now (chicken salad count? I did that last night). I haven't had any issues ...which is weird because I had them last week before the fill. I apparently have a quirky band? All I know is right now I'm REALLY fighting the food demons...And I really want a piece of fish, which is funny in itself as before I the lapband I would have been craving the cake thats left over from the bday party. Though I did have some....again no promblems with that....I'm not really wanting more. weird.

Happy Valentines day everyone....

We are going out for dinner some simple...It's a rule I don't cook on this day. Has been for the last 6 years why change it now. haha...It's different now that I have child...Valentines day activites take place later in the eveing...haha.. Angie no that's not TMI...your right we are friends.

Melissa girl get out of that funk you are in....stay off that scale. Are you eating enough calories? I know when I was filled too tight and was only getting in like 800 - 900 calories I was actually gaining weight. I know that sounds weird but that is what was happening.

Dianne girl eat like there is no tomorrow...I wish I could some days.

I too have been in a food rut...I want everything. I have been doing better but I don't know. I don't know if I am in a food rut or an emotional rut. Oh what to do what to do....

Alright ladies have a good day...get some kisses in. Tell your man you love and don't forget the kids also..even the furry pets. ;)

YES Happy Valentine's Day Gang!

The lunch buffet stunk. It was very expensive and the Pasta was dry, chicken was good, but the creme brulee wasn't worth the wait!

Were going to have pizza tongiht and maybe everynight for the next week..lol...I can eat it now and I know from past experience I won't be able to after.

LUCY is cracking me up! I know I keep bringing her up. Can you imagine what I'm going to be like when I'm a grandma!!!

My GF is having the RYN on March 1st. So I am putting together a goodie bag for her. She starts her liquids tomorrow.

Have a nice night. Clifford arrived yesterday THANK GOODNESS he won't be here next Tuesday!!! But Angie what is the dice? Am I out of the loop. Oh funny thing at SS this week we were going over our gifts and you had to circle the ones you thought you had were and the ones you'd like to have. One of the was the gift of celibacy..If you ask DH he'll tell you I have that gift..lol...