Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February talk time.

Good Morning - Sounds like Feb is off to a good start for everyone. Dianne I love the positive things coming from you. It's great!!!!!

Melissa you rock on the cardio...I think I have done an hour and 1/2 this week. I guess you are picking up my slack.

Alright ladies have a great Friday....and a great weekend maybe things will calm down for me and I can actually get on here and read everything that is going on....

TGIF!!!!!

Karen I know you can do it. I'm doing the gym thing pretty heavily again myself. And boy can I feel it today, especially in my thighs and butt. I wish the food thing was going better. I have had two major episodes with food coming back up this week. (I have spots on my face from broken capilaries?) This just wasn't one piece of food, but like everything. Both times I thought I was eating slowly enough and chewing well enough, maybe too much? I don't know, but I'm really starting to get nervous about getting a fill. I'm having trouble eating chicken and hamburger now. I'm doing mushies and liquids for a day or two and see how I feel this next week. I hate to cancel the fill since I've been wanting one for over a month.

Melissa, is it that time of the month? I got stuck and PB'd lunch and dinner yesterday, and dinner was a sweet potato! (soft because of my lunch PB)...anyhow, Aunt Flo is here this morning. Right on time. I'm going slow on food today. CIB for Breakfast...easy lunch. Anyhow, that may contribute. Stick to liquids and easy foods today, let your band heal and rest. Then see. You don't want to be too tight! It's miserable.

Karen, hang in there. WTG on choosing positive and happy. Some days, you gotta go with what you KNOW, (read that Bible) and not with what you FEEL. It's hard though. Wait it out. We are here for you!

Thanks Paula! We can be here for you too :target:

You ladies are great. Thanks Angie for listening to me ramble and try to figure it on the phone. Kim thanks for calling back, it helps to know that I'm not totally unique with these pb's.

Kathy, no I've just passed my auntie flo visit recently. But I am retaining alot of Water ....about 4lbs worth at least in my estimation...it had BETTER be Water anyway. So maybe that water retintion is causing the promblem. I've stuck to shakes and mushies today, and will do the same tomorrow and then try to eat something tomorrow night and see how it goes. No more hamburger helper either...that stuff doesn't taste that great either direction.

Hey Guys just a quick I needs your thought and prayers - yesterday @ 4:30 my FIL was hit by a car on his motorcycle. He is doing ok but he has alot of broken bones and he legs are pretty bad from the road rash. He was uncounsious (sp) for a few hours but he is ok. The lady told medic at the scene she cut accross traffic and didn't she me. When the state trooper got there she told him he ran into her. So please pray for him recovery and that the true story is told.

Thanks ladies...I will chat more later.

Hope everyone is doing ok...

Oh gosh Kim, will be hoping for a speedy recovery. How awful that her story changed after the fact. Please keep us updated on how is doing, how long will he be in the hospital?

I agree with Paula about the local support group. Although, I'd be lost without my LBT friends and support, it would be nice to gather with others once a month. I've thought about hosting a meeting at my house for the local banders in my area, there's probably about 30 or so now. That way we could all meet and compare notes and I could tell them about LBT and the support I've found here.

This summer I'd love to meet you NC ladies when I'm in Nags Head, OBX, my place would be a great place to meet, plenty of ocean and sunshine.

Harley you are welcome anytime. And we have mentioned before trying to get together at the coast or something some time during the summer. It's great having a group to turn to when you have those weird questions or trying to get over a particular hump. It's also great when you reach a goal of some sort or have a joy to share.

Goodness Kim, I will definitely say a prayer for him and for her to be completely honest about what happened! How terrible for her to change her story.

Denika

Hello everybody! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I have a question about those cool tickers some of you have. I went to tickerfactory.com and made one, but how do I get it to be on my posts? I know it has several different codes for the one I made, and I didn't know which I used. I also couldn't figure out if I put it on my signature somehow or if I have to put it on each post somehow. Can anybody help me? Thank you!

Denika

OMG Kim, sorry about your FIL, prayers have already been answered that he survived such a crash. The healing will be long and painful I'm sure.

Girl, you sure have your share of trials and tribulations. Hugs to ya.

Denika if you go to user cp on the blue bar at the top of the menu of the forums you will see "edit signature" That is where you need to go to put in the ticker. When you made the ticker the very first option (the http: address) is what you want. Just copy it from the website. Then while in edit signature click on the icon on the message box that looks like a little scene picture. it will bring up an address box. Just paste the address in there for the ticker. Hope this helps...good luck.

Melissa,

Thank you so much! Let's see if it worked.

Denika

Oops! I must've still done something wrong. Let me try again.