Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February's Chat

Eileen-My house is never clean! I go nut! I did get all of my laundry done today..yeah..

Pat-How cool about the Eagle!! I sure hope you get a picture of him. It would be fun to get together this summer. Our group met again yesterday it was a lot of fun. I asked Kim to tell you guys on Tuesday that I'm fine and on drugs!!

Betty- NC birds are stupid!! lol well not the hummingbird but these other birds! I was all excited to get that stuff, oh I forgot what they call it but it has PB and seeds and you put it like in a cage thingy...well I brought 2 of them and I have seen 1 bird!

Ira-That's a bummer! When do you go back for your next visit?

Anne- Your DD is crackin me up!!! enjoy these days they go so so fast it is sad how fast they go. I know you enjoy them. Be sure to write things like this down so you don't forget and you can always look back and tears will fill your eyes at how fast time has gone by. You are handling all these medical tests really well. Scary stuff, but you have a lot of people praying for you so that sure does help doesn't it. LOL I had to laugh about the bird food..I did that but left it in the garage..the mice found it and had a party and invited all of there friends!!

Cindy-Do you like your haircut?

Sherry- Be sure to blow your nose before you go outside..lol.. I did have the girlie band and it felt good when I first got it. I think I'll be wearing it a lot this time with the puppy around. You crack me up!! Don't forget to tell him if you want regular, or super tampons.

Patty-I hope the rest of the weekend goes well. Sound like you had a wonderful time on Friday night.

Beanie-I was getting a bit worried about you. Glad to hear your doing good. Are you still wearing your girlie thing? I couldn't wear it at night, but maybe it will fit better this time around.

I have had a really nice weekend. With my NC Banster buds and my GM, DH, DS, DD.

You all bring a smile to my face. It is so nice to find nice people. It is so wonderful to know that we are all praying for each other.

I am gong to have 2 Cookies and a glass of milk and enjoy the heck out of them and then hit the sack. I had my last supper today and it was great!

Mommom is doing great! She is really something. I think she is enjoing just hanging here with us. I feel bad that I won't be much fun this week for her, but I guess I really can't worry much about that right now.

Have a good night and God Bless...di

Sorry I can't play today...boss man is here and I have a stinkin all afternoon meeting... sheesh the nerve of some of these people..work is for wimps ROFLMFAO !!!

TTYL

LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Just poppin' in to say hi to everyone!

You know, here in Texas, 1/16" of ice on the roads causes the biggest trouble! I got up at 4:15 this morning, so I could leave really early...before I left there was an 18-wheeler jack-knifed on highway, closing it down...I got lucky because it was already taken care of before I got on...whew! Still It took almost 2 hours to get to work. It's gonna warm up now, so that problem is over, thank goodness!

I am really happy with my haircut...short stacked bob in back, with longer sides...then I used Butterscotch Creme color w/ highlights...I like it! No more gray!

That's all that's cookin' in these parts...hope everyone has a great day, and good luck, Dianne!

Cindy

Hi all

Newly banded on the 8th of Feb. I have to be honest if I had known how bad and hard this was going to be I am not sure I would have went through with it. I had a really hard time after surgery and cant drink the Protein Drinks. I am living on chewable vitamins and Water. I have 8 more days to go before food. Pray that I make it cause I feel like I am holding on by a thread

Ahh just got out of a meeting.

Cindy, your hair color sounds good enuf to eat, I bet it looks great.

Hi Tammy and congratulations. I'm sorry your having a rough time, but hang in there b/c there's no going back now. I had to do 3 weeks on liquids and these folks here can testify to how crazy I was going...but I made it. I kept thinking about the healing process and that I didn't want to hurt myself by trying to eat when I shouldn't. Just keep thinking that to yourself and maybe it will help.

Where did you get banded and who was your doctor?

I'm really glad you found us.... hugs !!!

Hello Y'all!

I don't think I have thawed out yet!:biggrin1: I just can't seem to get warm!

I was staying out of all the postings but this morning I just had to say something. I just couldn't sit back and have someone tell another person to leave, it just isn't right. I am getting sick of all the arguing going on here lately. Everyone has a right to their own opinions regardless if it is sex, religion, politics, food, or money, but they don't have the right to ask people to leave. I don't care what religion any one is, I don't care what church they go to, or how many times a day they pray or if they don't pray at all. I don't judge a person on anything except how that person treats me. I don't care if they never have sex or they have sex 100 times a day! I don't care if they are divorced, blind, fat, bald, skinny, toothless or anything else, as long as they are real. Enough said!

Cindy - Your hair sounds beautiful, now we need an updated picture of that new bob!

Eileen - How did the meeting go? Hope you didn't sleep though them.

Tammy - Welcome! You really need to get something beside Water into you. Drink some chicken broth/beef broth, do some Jello or popcicles. Heck even milk has some Protein in it. I used carnation instant Breakfast for my Protein and it was pretty good.

Well, I ranted enough, guess I'll get back to work now!

Howdy everyone,

Feeling much better today just got that dang pull. Called the docs and they said the incision where I'm feeling this is the one they use alot. There is a lot of tunnelling and manuvering from that one spot so alot a brusing happens and it's not my port site either so I'm not pulling that our of wack. That made me feel better but, dang I'm looking forward to when its gone :D

Tammy, sounds like you really need to get something else in ya hon. Your body isn't getting enough nurishment and that could be keeping you down and from healing up faster. Why don't you give your doc a call and see if they can see you sooner or if they will recommend upping your intake to something thicker? It's worth a try. Definately let them know what you're going through. I wish you the best in feeling better soon!

Eileen ohhh THOSE meeting days UGH. I head to work tomorrow and man I know I'm going to basically have to go through a debriefing of everything that happened while I was out, what needs to be done and then the million questions everyone has held onto until I got back. Gosh I'm tired already lol. Then...THE meetings ...oh lordy they are going to put me to sleep lol.

Betty...it's still very cold here too. burrrrr I'm having some cocoa right now to warm me up a bit :)

Everyone else...I hope you're having a wonderbar day!

Betty, I don't blame you one bit for speaking your mind. I'm just wondering? How does the ignore post thing work? If we just put ignore post on certain ones, would that mean we would never have see what they write? I wrote Leatha a PM telling her how much I appreciated her input, and asked her to check us out over here in the NJ thread...I don't know what to do about all this except wait it out. That's what I'm gonna do. Seriously, there are some really inflammatory things being said, and most of it is really immature. Or indicative of mental illness. ???? I am always supportive of honest opinion, and you spoke with great authenticity. Yea, Betty!

OH, sorry you're still cold!

Hugs goodnight, all around,

Cindy

Betty-What you said on that thread was great. And I agree with you 100%.

Tammy- What a bummer..hang in there, you'll feel better soon.

Sherry-Glad your feeling better!

Cindy-You and Betty rock..well everyone on this NJ thread rocks..

Well night night...talk to you guys in a few days.

Hey Dylan's mom, I'm not even from NJ and these wonderful folks welcomed me with open arms even with my mistake in posting hahaha. I've been with LBT maybe 2.5 months now and this thread is pretty much the one I've learned to trust and count on. These folks are wonderful :P I already love em all. I've pretty much picked and choosed the threads I wanted to read and if I saw a bit of trash then I just left it..sometimes we just have to do that. Sorry you've been through some heck, seems it's always the same posters causing that aye? Even us newerbies can see I just hope that others learn to do what I've done and just pick and chose the info you need for yourself. I'm glad you came here and I'm glad the little birdie told you because that little birdie(S) lol probably is one of the ones that's helped me very much.

gotta go to work now...UGH 1st day back and I already apparently shut my alarm off without knowing lol. Maybe the anesthia is coming out of the fat and putting me back to sleep hahahahaah

Love ya all and have an awesome day!!!

Good Morning :)

Hey DMom, good to see you. I think the only NJ's folks are me and Ira LOL, but who cares. These boards are for everyone, come one come all. It was just a small group that started out here and poof... I'm glad your back.

Sherry good luck today at work. It sounds like your feeling alot better :P

So whats everyone up to today? I woke up at 2 am last night and ate 4 pieces of chocolate. Don't ask me where that came from (not the chocolate, but the getting up part) that usually only happens when TOM is near. Drats !

I have been noticing that although I can eat alot, I am feeling a little teeny bit of restriction but I'm wondering if thats b/c TOM is near. In anycase I'll take it lol.

When I got home from work last night my MIL called to tell us that our Uncle Joe passed away. 6 months after his wife Aunt Marion. Please pray for the family comfort.

BBL.... love you !!!

Hey all - Just popping from NC to let you all know that Sunsett - Dianne is in recovery and doing good. Once I talk to her personally I will let you know. They were able to put the band where the old one came from and everything seems to be going good.

THANK YOU KIM !!!!

YEAH DIANNE !!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOT !!!!!

I'm so glad your doing well and the band is back in place. Congratulations sweetie !!!

:P:) :Banane20: :huggie: :huggie: :huggie: :huggie: :huggie: :huggie: :huggie:

Wahoooo Diane...speedy recovery vibes coming your way!

Eileen - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss.

Well, I just now have the time to check in with my pals here, and what to my wondering eyes does appear? Dylansmom! I'm sooooo glad to see you here, and I'm pretty happy with that little birdie, too! You made my day by showing up here, and I'll check out your new website, too.

Kim, tell Dianne I am so happy to hear that everything went well and she has a new band. I said my prayers for her this morning, and will continue to pray for her healing.

Eileen, I am so sorry about your uncle. I will pray for God's comfort for all the family. ((HUGS)). Now, this is weird, but I was craving chocolate last night, too...middle of the night, too. I didn't get any, so that's a victory, but weird that we both had the same urge. Also, glad to hear you are feeling some restriction. When is your next fill? Sorry, I should know that.

Betty, you are a hero in my eyes, and I'm still glad you said what you said. I tried to explain what was going on to a couple of newbies...I probably shouldn't have, but I do want the new bandsters to have access to the great people on LBT...

Thanks to the NJ crew, who allow all of us outsiders to hang out in their state!

Love ya, Cindy