Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

186.8 this morning. I'm well on my way in our little mini-challenge. That's less than 3 pounds to go and today's the 4th? Yipppee!!

I gave up on the sig. The girl who made it for me posted it onto a thread, and I did a copy/paste onto my sig. Melissa, you are having trouble getting things to post on the board, too? If you could get mine to post, I could copy/paste...I just don't know. I may need to go find her old post and copy/paste again to get it back. I kind of miss it. I just want it to be a bit smaller. If needed, I'll PM that girl and see what she can do? anyhow. Happy rainy Saturday everyone!

Oh thats tiny...if you want it bigger let me know. I'm disgusted with my scale and we aren't on friendly terms right now. My problem is I just don't freaking get it. Other than today when I ate tons of crap (not as much a pre band days though) I've done really good with Portion Control and I've done 7 freaking hours of shirt soaking cardio. I've gained 4lbs at this point. So my scale can just bite me....I'd kick it but I'd hurt my toe again.

Nope...didn't work. Sigh. Thanks for trying.

Keep at it with the exercise...those pesky pounds will fall off...and yes, you DO Rock!

I rock! :whoo:

Oh Angie I wish you would come...I will eat a bowl of Soup w/ you if you want me to. But I totally understand - we all know it's hard to watch people eat when all you can have is soup and PS. Well if you decide to come I promise I will eat soup w/ you and nothing else. Really I will!!!!!

Okay Kathy the above addy doesn't work if you just click on the link and go there for some reason...it's weird. But if you take that addy and paste it in the "insert picture" option on the signature it comes up. I breifly had your signature in my signature this morning. LOL The one in your email I sent has some extra thing in the front that you don't need so be sure to use the one above. Hope this works...crossing my fingers.

Awww, You guys are so sweet! I will see how I am feeling and will let you know that Friday after my fill. I appreciate this. You guys rock!!! :whoo:

Angie

I'm not even banded yet, and I'm willing to join everyone for a bowl of Soup too!

Ugh, I keep hovering around the 188 mark. This is maddening. I gotta join Curves again...

I may not be able to come Sat. This would be the first get-together I will have missed! Rachel has a game (cheerleading) AND a birthday party to go to in Mooresville! I need to talk with hubby about it. He can take both kids to the game, but in order for me to get back to take her to the party, I'd have to leave lunch at 12:30. Arrowood to Denver to Moorseville. It's just alot of driving for not being able to sit and enjoy, plus leaving hubby with 2 kids at a basketball game. He can handle it, but...I dunno, I hate to miss but it's too much!

I'm not going to think about it until after Wed. I have to lead the ladies Bible Study that night :cool: and I'm "Nerval" as my sister says. I go on and on and on...I'll let you know how it all pans out.

I too have to leave early on saturday.. Anyone think we could meet about 30 minutes earlier? Its okay if we can't...just wondering..that would give Kathy and me a little more time to ramble on ;). I have a cookie booth at 1 at Mtn Island area.