Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My boyfriend loves my lap band (he gets whatever I dont eat!)

Does your significant other love the fact that the majoriity of your food goes to him? My fiance eats lo carb (has lost 80 lbs the last 2 yrs) which restricts what he eats but he's very happy to eat the rest5 of my meat, salad, etc. Especially when we go out.I hardly ever get aa doggyy bag! I still eaat carbs so that limits him to my leftovers, but they're still pretty good!

Marci

Well my wife and I both have the band, so we usually split a single entree and even then sometimes there are leftovers ;) . But when my little brother comes along he cleans up lol.

omg, my husband is the same way! He is literally overjoyed with eating my "extras". Additonally, we have a 2 year old and he eats her's too. Hopefully he won't need WLS too! Hee hee. Nah, he's a skinny guy.

Definitely. My hubby and I order a meal to share and he always gets the lion's share. We used to do the same thing before I was banded but he got so much less then than he does now.

I think my husband is the opposite- he sees how little I'm eating and he eats less, too, to try to be healthier. And it figures because he lost like 12 pounds and everyone is fawning over him, while most people haven't said a word about my loss. Jerk. laugh.gif

I think my husband is the opposite- he sees how little I'm eating and he eats less, too, to try to be healthier. And it figures because he lost like 12 pounds and everyone is fawning over him, while most people haven't said a word about my loss. Jerk. laugh.gif

Don't hate the player hate the game ;)

Oh yeah, my husband LOOOOOVES being married to a bandster! He gets all sorts of leftovers, especially when we go out to eat. :)

My doctor's office gives out a card that explains that you have had bariatric surgery and should be allowed to eat off the children's menu. Unfortunately most things that are on the children's menu us is really not that healthy.

My husband and/or 13 yr old son and I generally share from the same plate so they are actually getting less than what they usually would. We are all losing together. LOL

My doctor's office gives out a card that explains that you have had bariatric surgery and should be allowed to eat off the children's menu. Unfortunately most things that are on the children's menu us is really not that healthy.

I have the card as well but like you said, most children's menu choices aren't all that great.

I couldnt finish a childs meal most of the time either, those are huge too. And mostly rubbish. Im happier to pay the money to let my kids eat real food from the adult menu and leave most of it. But my two eldest are well beyond childrens menus now.

Hopefully your hubbies only gain your leftovers and not your lost pounds! Mine is banded too but was never a big eater like a lot of men are.

Don't hate the player hate the game ;)

:lol: Classic!