Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lunch WAS fun! I'm so glad you were there, Jennifer. And the 18th is just 4 days before your big day! Hope your car troubles are fixed by then, but if not, let us know. I could swing by, too, if you need a lift.

I too can offer a lift, don't know how close I am, but being where I am in charlotte, I'm pratically in Gastonia.

I forgot to ask if any of you wanted to borrow the ps1 dance dance revolution, or the xbox one. Let me know, I can always meet up to get you the game to try if you want.

Melissa

Oh I have dance dance revolution already for the xbox. It's too umcomfortable for me to play currently. I do plan on working on it after surgery though.

Ugh, I don't think our car troubles will be over for a while. We basically need a new one and don't have the $$ yet. We have a tenative plan for my husband, he's in grad school. We are carpooling (he's a substitute teacher) and he's gotta find his own way home. This leaves daycare for me, to and from. Traffic is so hectic in the afternoon.

I figure there's no rush with surgery coming up. That should buy us an extra 4 weeks, however, I'm reading people are returning work way sooner than 4 weeks out.

I will let you guys know if I need a ride. I do live close than goodness I'm not out in the stix.

Kathy - you seemed so firmilar to me. I don't think we've ever met before but it seemed like I knew you.

Jennifer

Kathy - you seemed so firmilar to me. I don't think we've ever met before but it seemed like I knew you.

Jennifer

hmmm...maybe? Perhaps we have a mutual friend? I'll try and think how we might have met. Here's some hints?

I attend church in Huntersille, I have lived out this way since I was married almost 9 years ago, so for as long as you have been here.

My MIL is in a nursing home in Stanley.

My daughter is 6, in the 1st grade, but we talked enough about kids and schools that we'd have found a connection, I'd think.

I used to belong to Curves on Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd at Rozzels Ferry.

Do you know anyone who is mentally retarded? Seriously! I used to work for an agency in Charlotte and have met a TON of people all over town.

I have a friend who used to live in Gastonia. Her hubby is a pastor, and used to pastor a Presbyterian Church in Gastonia. She's the friend who used to teach at Piedmont Charter.

hmmmm...keep thinking!

Jennifer it was so great to finally meet you. I hope you enjoyed yourself so much that you want to keep coming back month after month. :)

Also please keep us up to date on how things are going for you....We are here for you.