Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay LADIES I need help please.....

I had the same type issue and got fitted at Victoria Secret. You don't have to get naked and it is no uncomfortable at all. I have gone from a 44f ( if not bigger) to a 36 DD

Okay ladies I'm back from the mall. It turns out I'm a 34 D. They fit perfectly now:) While I was there dh bought me some more new clothes also. I didn't need them but he thought I should have them. I got some shirts at Aeropostale. Before my band I was too big to wear stuff from there:) It was all on sale too!

That was nice of him, and very good for you.

1. Measure your chest just below your breasts and add 5 inches. If that give you an odd number round up.
  2. Measure the largest part of your breasts, usually around the nipple. If you are saggy do this wearing your best fitting bra.
  3. Subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement to get your cup size.

• 1 inch = A
  • 2 inches = B
  • 3 inches = C
  • 4 inches = D
  • 5 inches = DD

So if your band measures 33 (+5) and your breasts measure 41 that makes you a 38C. That's your starting point. Different bras are made differently so you need to try them on and may have to tweek a little. I find that Fashion Bug bras fit me perfectly....but that's me and may not be you. Good luck!

What a great tutorial! I bet everyone on this site is following your instructions! I ran to my sewing box to get a tape measure and realized I didn't have one! So for now, all I could do was put measuring tape on my shopping list! Thanks for the info!!

1. Measure your chest just below your breasts and add 5 inches. If that give you an odd number round up.
  2. Measure the largest part of your breasts, usually around the nipple. If you are saggy do this wearing your best fitting bra.
  3. Subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement to get your cup size.

• 1 inch = A
  • 2 inches = B
  • 3 inches = C
  • 4 inches = D
  • 5 inches = DD

So if your band measures 33 (+5) and your breasts measure 41 that makes you a 38C. That's your starting point. Different bras are made differently so you need to try them on and may have to tweek a little. I find that Fashion Bug bras fit me perfectly....but that's me and may not be you. Good luck!

And remember to use a new-ish tape, cause they stretch out if used a lot!

I cant wait to lose a little bit off "the girls". I dont think dh is but they are so heavy, ill be glad to see them go :)

I told dh when I get to goal I want a Tummy Tuck and a boob job. He was all for it until he saw me buy D cup bras. Now he's decided I have enough up top. He doesn't understand that I want them up where they used to be and not so saggy. LOL

Go for it ! ! ! Get it while you can.... :second:

Okay ladies I'm back from the mall. It turns out I'm a 34 D. They fit perfectly now:) While I was there dh bought me some more new clothes also. I didn't need them but he thought I should have them. I got some shirts at Aeropostale. Before my band I was too big to wear stuff from there:) It was all on sale too!

So cool! I won't go shopping for clothes with my boyfriend cause I don't want him to actually put a number to to sizes I wear!

JC Penny's have wonderful staff, they measure you, help you find "the right bra", and if you watch for their sales you can't go wrong!! I got name brand bra's for 2.99 and 3.99 that are the best bra's I have ever had and have lasted the longest! Have fun and don't spend a lot of money, because once you loose more weight you will need another bra shortly, so wait to buy a nice expensive bra when you have reached goal!! Good Luck!!

Explain that your boobs will continue to shrink and that you want a lift but are open to implants. Tell him you want to be proportionate. Besides, when I got my stuff done, my first procedure was full price, everything else was half price after that!

Explain that your boobs will continue to shrink and that you want a lift but are open to implants. Tell him you want to be proportionate. Besides, when I got my stuff done, my first procedure was full price, everything else was half price after that!

LOL! Maybe I can get a deal like that:)