Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did you choose your goal weight? Is there a formula?

BUMP! Come on! 110 people viewed this and no one responded! I am sure someone out there has a thought about this!

I'm aiming for 70kg because that will give me a healthy bmi for my height!

I want to loose 70 lbs. That puts me at a size 12 and around 165. Its what I weighed when I met my husband and was very happy and comfortable at that weight. I figured it's fairly reasonable and doable.

I'm working to compete in a figure competition so my goal weight will likely fall around 125 lbs with a lot of work. I imagine I'll be fine around 140 though and my Dr would like me around 150.

My goal weight is a moving figure. For me it depends on how I feel when I get there. I "imagine" it will be around 150, but honestly, right now I weight 169 and I have people all the time, jaws dropping, when I say I want to lose another 20 pounds because I honestly have no idea where in the world this weight will come from and apparently neither does my body because I haven't lost a pound in about 6 weeks.

So, my opinion... Set small "goal" weights. Don't focus on the big final number, focus instead on how you look and feel and let it come to you when you get there.

My current weight is 289. My first goal weight is 249. Then 199. Then 169. My doctor told me he'd like to see me around 170..... But for a healthy BMI 140 is good. I have a long ways to go... But I haven't had my surgery yet, so we'll see!

My wii fit says i should be 145.5 *among other mean things* I'm shooting for 150. My curent weight is 268. My first goal is 250, then 225, 199, 170, then finaly 150. Do any pf you have wii fit and feel like its making fun of you? When i step on ot says things like oh and thats obease and in the one game it keeps saying fight that fat lol

My wii fit says i should be 145.5 *among other mean things* I'm shooting for 150. My curent weight is 268. My first goal is 250, then 225, 199, 170, then finaly 150. Do any pf you have wii fit and feel like its making fun of you? When i step on ot says things like oh and thats obease and in the one game it keeps saying fight that fat lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches