Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Core Secrets

My husband just bought this package, the one that has Brooke Burke on the front, it comes with the workout tapes and one of those big blow up workout balls. Has anyone else used this? I tried it last night and did fine with the ball except when you have to roll onto itwith your stomach. It really pushed on my band and port. Has anyone else tried this on the big workout balls and have the same problem? I was wondering if there was any way I could move to keep it from putting pressure right on my band? And does anyone who has lost most of their weight know if this gets better or worse after you lose more weight. I would think better since there is less weight laying on the band, but also worse since there is less padding for the band. Which one is right?

I just saw this in the Kmart flier and was going to check it out tomorrow. I was going to see if Walmart has it too, and then possibly get it. I lost my favorite Jane Fonda aerobic video back in the summertime, and thought about giving this a try.

Do you like the workout that it gives? Is it fun and high energy? I really need something that will give me a good workout and help me sweat and burn calories.

Thanks for any reviews that you can give me about it. Sorry I cannot help you out with your question.

To me it is more of a sculpting video than an aerobic video. Which is what I am wanting now since my bat wings have appeared. I want to scuplt my skin back onto my muscles! Ha! I do my sweatin stuff on the Gazelle I have. So far so good though, I am sore today!

I love my ball! it's great for ab work, as well as ballance. I can almost perch on it without toughing the floor for more than a couple of seconds. I'm amazed at the aerobic workout it provided by just doing a touch-step-bounce.

I have the Bell brand ball.

KIm about that Gazelle do you like it? I was thinking about getting one! Oh yeah I see the exercise ball and I have it in my mind that I am too big for that. Does the exercise ball have a weight requirement?

I bought this over the weekend and I did the FUNdementals and the 25 minute workout so far. I love it! I am actually sore and I know it is working. I recommend it. It focuses on your mid section and that is where I need the most help.

I was just shown how to do some exercises on the ball--I got my Bell brand ball at Kmart yesterday for under 10 dollars--I sit on it and act like i am marching--yiou can really feel it in your butt! Also do crunches on it--love it--and plan to work out on it during oprah!

Dee Dee, I like my Gazelle because it was inexpensive and I can do it in front of the TV. It burns like 270 calories for 30 minutes. The only downfall I have found is because your feet remain stable sometimes this bothers my knees. But I truck on through usually and get past it. It has also gotten a little squeeky since I have really worn it out over the year. I got the cheapest model though like $125 and it is really holding up and is easy to do.

I do love the ball. I was worried about the weight requirement, but it is really thick material it is made out of but it didn't give a specific weight. My husband is about 230 and we both do it and have no problem. I never feel like it will bust under me. It actually feels really good to do what they call the "drape" where you just lay face down over the ball and drape your body over it and relax. It really feels good on my back. Makes crunches easy and much better than sitting on a chair to do all of the arm work. I felt my Butt big time the next day. I am trying the 45 minute one tonight so I will keep you posted on how it goes.