Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

75 pounds lost in 4 months

I am feeling good have lost 75 pounds in 4 months, I was banded Feb 10, 2011. I feel really good, can still eat more then I think I should be able to which worries me. I have had some people say they can tell but I am surprised that after 75 pounds I still don't feel like I look any different. Does anyone else battle that feeling of all of this work and you feel like people don't see it?

I have 125 more to go!!! I am excited I would like do it this year!

Would love to hear any input and success stories.

Jen

I haven't lost as much as you, but nobody has made mention of it either, other than my immediate family (who know about the surgery). I'm in a smaller size of clothing, I can feel that my body has changed, I see a difference in the mirror, yet apparently nobody else has noticed it. Oh well- their loss!

I am exactly the same way. i have lost around 38 pounds at this point and i know that i feel better and my clothes are fitting better, but no one has said a word. it's kind of a good thing at this point because i didn't tell anyone about the surgery, so when they start to notice i will have to decide how i'm going to handle it and what i'm going to share with them

for now, i will just keep doing what i'm doing. hope to join you very soon in the losing 75 pounds department. my goal is to lose 100 pounds total, but in order to not be obese, i'd have to lose over 200 though. i think that i just 100 pounds will put me in a more comfortable place though.

keep us posted if people start to notice and tell us how it's going,.

That's great!! Well done! biggrin.gif

Geez I didn't even start losing till about 2 months after banding and that was only when I started ultra low carbing and heaps of exercise. dry.gif

Congrats! That is so amazing and awesome! Keep up the good work!

You are off to a god start. Keep up the good work. I did not notice I lost weight untill I saw a picture of myself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches