Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Photo Thread

:) This thread inspired by Alexandra's ice skating thread :girl_hug:

Here's a place for us to post our NSV pictures. An NSV is a non-scale victory, so here's me riding a bull last week after losing 75 pounds since banding.

Post pictures of your old pants, bending over to tie your shoes, dancing, wearing a bathing suit or anything you've done since losing weight that makes you feel amazing. Hurry, we want to see!

post-203981-13813132730415_thumb.jpg

DeLarla,

No one's gonna post anything after your picture. After all who can top that!!! You go girl, ride that bull.:) :clap2: :clap2:

Sorry but she's right, no one can top that :) But you do give us something to shoot for! By the way, it's been awhile since I've seen you and you look FANTABULOUS!!!!! Congrats sweetie you deserve it!

Lisa~

I have a picture I would love to post... hehehe.. but I don't think everyone wants to see an X-rated pic of me! Hubby and I discovered a great NSV last night and took a picture!!!

You Rock! I can't wait to ride a bull!

When I lose more weight I'll take a picture of my size enormous granny undies and show them side by side with my new grannie undies ROFLMFAO !!!!

But not until then folks.......

I noticed the Slumber Parties shirt in the picture. That shirt...and that mechanical beast....oh, there's a joke just sitting on the table....waiting to be said about what a marvelous cover picture that would be for your next SP catalog....oooh, if I wasn't such a goody goody two shoes!!! I'll just have myself a little snicker about that and say, dang girl, you look sensational! Keep up the good work!

Jon

Damn, I wish I had saved some granny panties! People, I already bragged about this pic on another thread (was fishing for compliments.) But this one is about pictures, now POST!

I want pics. Bring us the sex pictures, bring us the granny panties, bring us the old, worn out and tired next to the new you!

Yes, that's my Swavarski (sp?) Crystal Slumber shirt! Look at 'er go!

My next NSV picture will be a picture auditioning with Paula, Randy and Simon for next year's American Idol. Yep, I'm too old. Nope, can't carry a tune either. But that's my next goal.

Wow Crystal - you look great! Love the dollars tucked into your bracelets...

How are we mere mortals supposed to top bull-riding and belly dancing? Very inspiring ladies!

See, now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Vines, ya think that costume could also be used as formal wear for a ball? I need a dress. AWESOME!

Hey...I consider this to be a NSV picture because I would have never had the "hootspa" to take a picture like this ever before. Some of you may find it a bit toooo much, but in my opinion you dont see more here than you would at a beach.

post-204309-13813132742707_thumb.jpg