Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Photo Thread

I'll chime in and say yes, SuperDaddy is hoooooooot. Gotta love a good, devoted man like that!!

Lovecats you are SMOKING HOT. Your eyes are killin' me. I ADORE blue eyes. You look GOOD girl.

Okay, so my NSV is two fold. One I finished a 5k on Sunday which I'm still giddy about....

But that evening I went to see the new guy I'm dating. He's about to go out of town for a week...and I wanted to leave him with a good memory...well, so I have these HOT shoes that I bought a while back but didn't think I had the chops to wear

They look like this:

a5_1.JPG

...plus they are really high and with me being so heavy they kind of hurt. But I tried them again recently and I can wear 'em.....and then I found a miniskirt in my closet and holy hell, it fits again (it's HOOOT). And I put on a low cut top with a new bra that smooshes my boobs up.....and some black stockings and hot jewelry.

So I went over to my man's place and he was outside waiting on me. The LOOK on his face when I stepped out of the car....yeah, I wish I had a photo of that. He was literally speechless for several minutes.

And I felt SOOOOO hot. Haven't felt that way in a very long time.

Thank you for fixing my pic Heather!!! =-)

Unfortunatly thats not the best pic of me to date-i have to get my "before" pic up then you'll really be "shocked & awed" :D

Thanks again!!!:(

I dunno if this one will look good up, I think its rather dark, but this is another sexy picture of me in my happy boots~ You have all heard about them, now you can see em~~~~~ mauahahahahahahahah

Big Paul...sorry, hadda do it:rolleyes:

post-204309-13813132792472_thumb.jpg

Ok...I hope this comes out right...new at this...attaching pictures and all.

The first picture is in June 4, 2005 (3 months prior to surgery) and the second is tonight January 30, 2006 (almost 5 months after surgery).

I think the shirt in the first picture is a 20. And the outfit in the second is a size 14 pants (baggy!) and the shirt is an XL.

I forgot to add that the clothes in the second picture ARE NOT from Lane Bryant like the first one. The pants are from Ross and the shirt is from Hot Topic! I have waited a few years to wear shirts from Hot Topic! And I will add pictures of my tattoos later...my back is covered and both upper arms are done.

post-205130-13813132792298_thumb.jpg

post-205130-13813132792766_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much!! Well, I can do the tattoo part easy seeing that I own the shop!! :thumb: That would be an awesome idea! Maybe I should have one of my artists design a tattoo for me when I get to my goal weight!!! :clap2: And Hot Topic is down the road!! I am there!

By the way....LOVE the boots...pic is a little dark but I can still see them! :biggrin1:

ummm, i meet with the surgeon friday. he is getting my income tax and then we get to schedule the deed.

BUTT, i mean, but, i will be saving my super-queen-sized-mega-tugboat-rope THONG for my NSV pic...tee hee.

YOU WILL BE SEEING LESS OF ME THIS SUMMER!!!

I cant wait to fit into these black boots I have (they are plus calf, but I still cant fit into them).......

My next goal will be when I can fit into some rocking boots from hottopic.

I also want to buy from hottopic and cant wait to fit into the big girl sizes.

Hey Nykee!!! If you like the clothes at Hot Topic then you will like the clothes and shoes at www.torrid.com

This is a sister store to Hot Topic and it is just for plus-size women. I am actually wearing a shirt from there now. They have some nice stuff! :biggrin1:

Kathy you are beautiful! Lose the avatar and put up that mug! I always wanted a tattoo. I am so chicken! Well I do have my tongue pierced and my nose so I am not too chicken!

Thank you Dee! I know I need to get rid of the Yahoo avatar and put up a real pic! :biggrin1: I was going to last night when I figured out how to actually put a picture on a thread and then I had to go roll around in bed with my man! So I will try to get to that tonight! :Banane23:

Girl don't be scared about getting a tattoo...the outline of the tattoo hurts more than the actual coloring in of the tattoo since it is more precise. It is a big explanantion of how it all works but in the end you have your own piece of art you can take with you and display! And if you can pierce your nose and tongue YOU can get a tattoo!!!! Too bad you don't live around here...I'd take you to my shop and fix you up! ;)

Oh by the way...Dee you look like a girl I went to high school with and she was a doll...looks like the two of you have a similar trait! Keep smiling! :)

Dee,

you are braver than me... I have a tattoo, but it seems like it would hurt like crazy to get your tongue or noise pierced.

My dear freaky hubby wants me to get my clit pierced and I am WAY too chicken for that.

That would be an interesting NSV photo!!! ;)