Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Photo Thread

Hooray for NSV's!!!

This is not nearly as cool as the bull riding and the cleavage (although I think I still have a pretty good rack until I lose more weight!). This is a picture of my daughter and I after I sang for four packed concerts at a large church here in the Twin Cities. I've been singing with a band for a dozen years, but this was the first time I was hired as a professional to take a lead role on my own. I sang the part of the Angel Gabriel in the Musical "Child of the Promise". (thus the glitter and flashy sash!). Thanks to my band...THEY HAD TO TAKE IN MY COSTUME, it was too big. WAHOO!!!

Keep up the good work, y'all!

Jon CropforJJ.jpg

I don't know what you other ladies think... but SuperDaddy is HOT!!!

Yeah Baby! I have a thing for Jesus Freaks though, especially the card-carryin' kind, so there ya go. HOT!!!!

Yep, we got a tasty Jesus freak alright. But we also got some great hooters! Great pictures, and keep showing off those sexy bras!

oops, didnt see porcelndoll! Sorry about that!

You are SO right - being able to actually HAVE a decent cleavage to show off is a big NSV!!!

No offense taken here - you look great!

(((I cant believe Im talking that way about another womans breasts')))

You girls are flippin' awe inspiring! Absolutely LOVE the bull, and the belly dancing?? Vines! You look HOT! Kudos to you porcelain for realizing you're looking really good too! And yep... can DEFINITELY see where Jon's daughter gets her good looks.

Isnt that just lovely?!?!?Im so thin Im invisable!yeaaaaahhh......

Cant figure out this thing-& Im surpposed to be computer literate!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches