Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went from a size 10 to a size 4!

NOT to mention she doesn't even look like a 4 to me. She looks more like a decent 8 for sure.

I really dislike that advertisement.

I too dream of the day I am a 10 again!

That is my goal & let me tell you when I was a 10 I was a very healthy 148/150 pds & seriously shouldn't have lost any more.

Boy - I hope that day comes true before I turn 40.

I think it's all about perspective. We think that lady shouldn't complain about being a size ten. But somewhere out there, someone is reading this message board and saying we shouldn't complain about being a size 20 or 24 - because at least we can still buy clothes at Lane Bryant and don't have to special order, right?

I believe that we are all fighting the same demons, whether we have 100 pounds to lose or 300 pounds to lose. And I think for someone who has been skinny her whole life, gaining 20 pounds must seem like the end of the world because that 20 pounds really makes a difference. That's a couple of sizes. Me? I gain 20 pounds, I'm still wearing the same clothes.

Best not to compare. There is always someone who is better off than you are and someone who is worse off.

What breaks my heart are the 2 women that are twins on TV once in a while, their last update was that they promised to gain weight from something like 86 or 96 lbs and they came back skinnier, at 76 lbs.They are near death and they still think they are fat. I saw people just like them in the Holocaust films from the German concentration camps or WW2. I don't know how they can continue to live, they can hardly talk and their faces are blue. I wonder where and when it will all end. It really proves to me that body image is so vital to understand, and why it isn't called health image. God bless those women I hope they can overcome this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches