Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is my BIg Day!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be a Bandster!! So ready for this! Every time I lookin the mirror I think -wow, why did you wait so long? All I wantto do is wake up from the surgery-I'll deal with any pain as long as I make it throught the surgery-all prayers welcomed!!

My hubby has been moody lately...not sure what that is all about. I would think he would be extra sweet and nice-but the last 2 days he's been quiet and grumpy. Now it could be that I have my period and I am having the surgery so I am extra sensitive I am not sure. I've also been a little teary-eyed the last 2 days. But I put on my big girl panties and snapped out of it!

All I really know is that this surgery is about me-it means taking control of my own life and looking forward to looking in the mirror once again! You know that Michael Jackson song "I'm looking at the man in the mirror, and I'm asking him to change his ways" well that's how I feel-the change is goingto happen!

I'll be sure to give you an honest update of tomorrow's events!

Thanks you again to everyone on this forum! I have learned so much and have felt supported by you all!:)

Good luck to you...I'm sure you will do fine. Your husband is probably a little bit nervous himself...both about you having surgery in the first place and also about the unknown (how your new journey will affect him).

Thanks! I guess he is nervous too. He said he had a dream that I was eating an almond hershey bar and was thinking that I shouldn't be eating that with surgery? WTH? LOL We'll see how much of a help he is post surgery. As for me I just can't let negative thoughts enter my mind!!

Good luck!! Can't wait for your recap. I am doing pre-op tomorrow so I will be thinking about you :)

Thank you! My hubby just asked me if I was ready for tomorrow and I said "Yep!" My Bandwagon Book just arrived so that will be some good reading while in the hospital!

Hi, I will be having my surgery on Friday and all of sudden my parents support is not what it was before. Unbelievable. I know they are worried, but, it's not like I haven't tried. I need help and the LB is a tool to help me. I am nervous and excited too! Not sure, what emotional changes my hubby will go thru either. He met me as a big girl and not sure if he is going to like the skinny girl. Too be honest, I don't even know what I am going to feel like. But, all I know I will be healthy and live longer for my kids. My hubby seems supportive but, not sure what is going through his head either. Sometimes men have a hard time expressing themselves. I am sure you husband is concerned and worried about you.

Good luck to you! I am still new to this forum, so I sent you a friend request. Prayers are being sent!

Tomorrow I'll be a Bandster!! So ready for this! Every time I lookin the mirror I think -wow, why did you wait so long? All I wantto do is wake up from the surgery-I'll deal with any pain as long as I make it throught the surgery-all prayers welcomed!!

My hubby has been moody lately...not sure what that is all about. I would think he would be extra sweet and nice-but the last 2 days he's been quiet and grumpy. Now it could be that I have my period and I am having the surgery so I am extra sensitive I am not sure. I've also been a little teary-eyed the last 2 days. But I put on my big girl panties and snapped out of it!

All I really know is that this surgery is about me-it means taking control of my own life and looking forward to looking in the mirror once again! You know that Michael Jackson song "I'm looking at the man in the mirror, and I'm asking him to change his ways" well that's how I feel-the change is goingto happen!

I'll be sure to give you an honest update of tomorrow's events!

Thanks you again to everyone on this forum! I have learned so much and have felt supported by you all!:)

All the best to you! You are in my prayers and I know you will come through the surgery just fine.

Welcome to bandland! :lol:

~fran