Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Idea What's Going on

I am 8 weeks post band, with 2cc's in, and I have been doing fine up until today. The day started as a usual Sunday morning, got up around 8:30, had a little Breakfast, got dressed and headed to Penney's to do a little shopping. By the time we got home I was really hungry, put last nights casserole in the oven to warm up and drank some Sobe Water.

Now here's the issue, I guess I drank the Sobe Water to fast because I immediately had a pain and the sliming started as if something was stuck. Its been 3 hours since then and I'm all burpy and gassy feeling like just after surgery and it hurts to take a deep breath just like it did after surgery. Am I having spasms from drinking the cold liquid to fast? I tried drinking a hot tea to see if that would help and no such luck. Any ideas what is going on? Did I cause it to slip somehow?

Did you drink your Water just before, after or during your casserole meal or was the sobe Water carbonated?

Any of the above for me, sometimes will cause a stuck feeling or air bubble type pain. Normally I absolutely have to go spit it up (sorry, I know gross) to get rid of the feeling.

Did you drink your Water just before, after or during your casserole meal or was the sobe Water carbonated?

Any of the above for me, sometimes will cause a stuck feeling or air bubble type pain. Normally I absolutely have to go spit it up (sorry, I know gross) to get rid of the feeling.

It was when I was putting the casserole in the oven for 30 minutes. I just felt so hungry that I had to get something in my stomach and now I'm still regretting it.

The same thing happened to me about 2 months after my surgery. I had been out in the blazing sun for 2-3 hours. When I came in, I chugged to big glasses of ice Water. Before I knew it the slime was coming. I didn't think it would ever stop. It was horrible. As I recall it was a good 4 hours before I started feeling better. I'm sure you're fine and have nothing to worry about. Just relax until it goes away and don't eat or drink anything in the meantime.

Your welcome. I called my doctor the next day and he laughed and said, "you learned a valuable lesson, didn't you?"

Your welcome. I called my doctor the next day and he laughed and said, "you learned a valuable lesson, didn't you?"

I sure don't feel much better this morning. How long will this last? I started running low grade fever last night so I just went to bed and I think I tried to throw up while I was sleeping. All of a sudden I was sitting up in bed swallowing, not sure what that was all about either. Fortunately I am friends with my surgeons office manager so I will text her this morning and ask if I need to be seen.