Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine will be lingerie!

Hey Everybody,

Just being curious and a little nosy. What will you buy or have already bought, when you hit your goal weight?

I have always wanted some. Never was confident enough. (poor hubby).

Thought it would be fun to see what you guys put.

When I reach my goal and after some plastic surgery. I will be buying a bikini and wearing it proudly. It will the first time in my whole life.

I am at goal and I have been buying designer Miss Me jeans with rhinestones on the butt pockets. They are about $100 a pair, I have never spent that much on jeans because I was always changing sizes. This time I will maintain. Good luck everyone and enjoy after all your hard work. :)

So awesome to hear.

I am cheering as I read. rolleyes.gif Those jeans are waaaay nice.

As for a bikini, that is great.

Not a bikini for me. I am looking forward to the new jeans that ride kinda low. I dont think I have worn jeans since they were the ones that were way up above your belly button. I am going to be 45 this summer, so I am hoping I can still pull those off without looking to riduculous.:lol:

I think the hubby would enjoy a little sexy stuff to, so I will be visiting VS also B)

Sassy Boots!

My husband thinks these are sexy - the leather looking boots that zip up the side and you can wear with jeans or a skirt. But my calves have always been so massive that I couldn't zip them. I haven't tried any on recently... but I might be getting close. I also look forward to wearing more high heels again.

My biggest thing I wanted to get was a Victoria Secrets bra. I finally went and got one a couple weeks ago.

Plastic surgery!

Man, I never thought I'd be someone who got plastic surgery, but I so am :)

The first goal I have set for myself is being able to by clothes without that dreaded 'W" included in the size! The day that happens, I'll probably make national news! :woot:

All of those sound really fun however mine will be 2 things...Short and a form fitting non-black sexy dress!

I haven't worn shorts in 4 summers...I'm mortified of my knees and thighs so once the weight is gone I'm going to old navy for shorts!

The dress is the most important though! Short, Form fitting, and a color other than black! I would like to be wearing one when my man comes home from his deployment but that will be in Feb and lets be honest I'm not wearing a skimpy dress in the dead of winter!

I'm with you, PackersFan! I'd LOVE to have thigh high leather boots! Unfortunately, every time I thought about getting some, I would convince myself how stupid I would look. Not for much longer!!

SKINNY JEANS!!!!! My daughter said "Mom, you're 51. Don't you think you're a little old for those?" I said, "Honey, you're 22 and I look better in them than you do!" :lol:

Hahaha! These are all great.

We will get there and when that day comes, what an amazing day it will be.

How fun!

Sexy dresses and a Hot Halloween costume.

Hey Everybody,

Just being curious and a little nosy. What will you buy or have already bought, when you hit your goal weight?

I have always wanted some. Never was confident enough. (poor hubby).

Thought it would be fun to see what you guys put.

A new ski outfit. I haven't been in years because of my weight and one of the first things I want to do when I get to/close to goal is go on a long weekend ski trip :)