Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arm Lipo in the morning

Well I'm at a hotel in San Diego and will be having my arm Lipo with tightening procedure in the morning. Can't wait. Has anyone had this done and can share?

Below is where I am going.

http://www.pacificlipo.com/

I am excited for you and eager to have you post ALL about it!!!

I had a traditional arm reduction and am left with mixed feelings about what was done and how it was done.

Best wishes,

Mimi

I'm already home from San Diego and Arm Liposculpture. It didn't hurt at all. First they inject a solution that melts the fat. Then they insert a long thin instrument that suctions out all the fat. I was awake and just had a general. I will take pictures in about a week when the swelling is down.

I am wrapped up like a mummy right now and in the tightest compression garment you can ever imagine. Before they put the dressing on I got to see my arms. Already they are sooooo toned. Besides removing the fat from the under arm, they sculpt the top side of your arm. Mine look like I have worked out for a long time - I can't believe it since I am still swollen.

After it was over and I was all wrapped up, they showed me what was removed from my arms. Gross = 2 lbs. of fat!

This could get addicting if I had the money.

Wow, very interesting and so non barbaric like mine? 2 whole pounds is incredible...I can't imagine!!!!! I can't wait for the swelling to go down and you to post a picture. I would post a current arm shot of me but the flash washes out the scars and it is a waste of time....as long as I don't move or lift my arms or wear non-long sleeve tops I am fine!!!

Mimi

I took before pictures so I will post both. Just need someone to tell me how to post them...LOL

Hubby helped me change the mummy dressing a while ago. The first thing he said was "wow your arms are small now".

It's hard to tell when you have like huge Maxi-pads wrapped around your arms though. Plus a compression top that is 10x worse than Spanx. Worth it though.

I can't wait to see the pictures. I am really interested in your outcome. How much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking? How do the tighten up the skin? The only way I knew about would leave a long scar the whole length of your arm on the inside. I wasn't too thrilled about that idea. If there is another way, I may want to try it out.

Thank you SO much for sharing!

WOW!!! I want to see pictures too. I am also cuious about price. I have one big arm and one bigger arm...up top. Both arms are pretty good from the elbow down but my right arm has a "fat egg" just above my elbow. It seems to have shrunk over the past 5-6 months but still prevents me from wearing some clothes. I am not talking sleeveless either....some sleves won't fit over my fat arm so I am really looking forward to seeing your results and knowing the price if you don't mind.

:) Stay healthy!

Stagegirl

I went this route because I didn't want those scars done my arms either. Mine was $895 per arm and I had NO pain.

This morning my arms feel like I lifted a few too many weights. Sore but not painful. The biggest change so far is when I have my arms down along my side. They are sooooo much smaller and sculpted. Seriously they look like I work out.

The underside is very swollen and bruised, so they will need more time to see the results. The compression garment is NOT fun though. It didn't bother me while I was sleeping but the tightness is bothering me during the day.

Time will tell!

If it works I may do my inner thighs. Not sure why, but sure not complaining, after losing all this weight my tummy went flat.

Wowsers - I am soooooo curious to see pics, too! I don't care about having a flat stomach or the insides of my legs being perfect, but man oh man these wings have GOT TO GO! ;-)

Thanks for sharing your info!

I went this route because I didn't want those scars done my arms either. Mine was $895 per arm and I had NO pain.

This morning my arms feel like I lifted a few too many weights. Sore but not painful. The biggest change so far is when I have my arms down along my side. They are sooooo much smaller and sculpted. Seriously they look like I work out.

The underside is very swollen and bruised, so they will need more time to see the results. The compression garment is NOT fun though. It didn't bother me while I was sleeping but the tightness is bothering me during the day.

Time will tell!

If it works I may do my inner thighs. Not sure why, but sure not complaining, after losing all this weight my tummy went flat.

Ready2, I'm tickled pink to find your success story. I am the exact height and weight as you pre-band. I'm praying for the same results. Just wondering, now that you are a few years post op how do you feel about your long term success? Is being banded after losing the weight hard? Are you still getting fills?

Current weight 230 BMI 35 : Goal weight 150 BMI 24