Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Early diagnosis of Parkinson?s disease is possible

Hamilton5
Sign in to follow this  

Paromita Ray, a 54-year-old music teachersuddenly felt weak. Her hands and legs were shaking even when she was restingon a couch. A few days later, she felt unsteady while walking and soon wasdiagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Butby that time the disease was in its advanced stages,

`` Till recently the disease could bediagnosed only by the symptoms. This was one of the main drawbacks related tothe treatment of Parkinson's ``,'' says Rajneesh, a medical student. ``By thattime the disease might have reached an advanced stage and then it takes alonger period to control the disease,'' he says.

But recently a study on the Parkinson'sdisease stated that the disease can be identified well before the patient'sbody starts showing symptoms. Someresearchers say that the body will develop some Proteins which indicate thatthe person stands a risk of being attacked by a neurodegenerative disorder likeParkinson's. The indications will appear in the body months before it reallyshows the symptoms of the disease, they say. These series of Proteins can beidentified in the blood and spinal Fluid of the individual.

It is not merely allopathy that researchesinto the treatment and curing methods of Parkinson's disease. There arealternative medicines like Ayurveda which provide effective treatment tocontrol the disease and owing to its efficacy there are a lot of people,including foreigners coming to the Indian soil to undergo parkinson's ayurvedic treatment

Thanks for this post...my father has parkinsons..it is hereditary.....

I am always worried about it...I am 56, he got it when he was 75. Does emotional level has anything to do with it..

People who are lonely and depressed are more prone? Please give me an up date.

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches