Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Henry Ford Hospital has the Monopoly on Bariatric surgery. Yes it will be 5 yrs. this October, and I lost over 120lbs. on MUSCLE MILK LIGHT. You keep saying MUSCLE MILK, and I am talking about the LIGHT. I had problems with what they thought was a blown band. I also moved, so I had to find a new Surgeon, who I will meet on Thursday.

He also trained at HF under the Chief Surgeon. "My Surgeon" Yes 195 Cal. is the total, and 25G. Protein to 8 ounce shake. I checked with a fellow patient who is a member of their Centennial Club for people who have lost over 100lbs in 1 year, and she said that they are definitely still suggesting the Light to all their patients Because It is low in Cal., High in Protein, and Low in sugar for all patients. That works for me.

Check Your whey Product for sugars, we are told that to much of them daily can be fattening. See this for yourself. Remember it is a suppliment.

CytoSport Muscle Milk Light 1.65lb vanilla Cream

CYS-MML.jpg

CytoSport has been overwhelmed by the amazing success of Muscle Milk. If there has been one repeated request, it's "Make Muscle Milk with less fat and fewer calories, but keep the SAME GREAT MUSCLE MILK TASTE!" Well… we heard you. Introducing Muscle Milk Light – Same Great Performance – Same Great Taste – 1/3 the FAT and 44% FEWER CALORIES than original Muscle Milk.

Muscle Milk Light is scientifically designed for individuals who want to maximize lean muscle gains while reducing caloric intake to help with weight management or weight loss. Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is the key to responsible weight control. snack cravings and low energy levels are often the result of poor blood sugar management. With proper management, you don't have to sacrifice how you feel while you change how you look.

* 25g protein

* Over 50% of total from energy sustaining lean muscle supporting, high quality protein

* 44% fewer calories than Original Muscle Milk

* Same great taste

Nutrition FactsServing Size 2 scoop(s)Servings Per Container 15

Amount Per Serving

Calories195

Calories From Fat50

Total Fat6gSaturated Fat2.5gCholesterol5mgSodium115mgPotassium620mgTotal Carbohydrate11gDietary Fiber1gSugars2gProtein25gVitamin A1750IUVitamin C21mgVitamin D140IUVitamin E11IUThiamin.5mgRiboflavin.6mgNiacin7mgVitamin B6.7mgFolate140mcgVitamin B122.1mcgBiotin105mcgPantothenic Acid4mgCalcium600mgIron6mgPhosphorus350mgIodine53mcgMagnesium140mcgZinc5mgCopper.7mgChromium108mcgIngredients: EvoPro™(Micellar Alpha And Beta Caseins And Caseinates, Whey Concentrates Rich In Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Lactoferrin), Maltodextrin, Lean Lipids™(Trans Fat Free Lipid Complex Consisting Of Canola Oil, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, MCT's, L-Carnitine), CytoVite I™ (Vitamin And Mineral Premix Consisting Of Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Folate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Nicotinate), Fructose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Soy Lecithintients

Thank you for responding again, it was the MUSCLE MILK (NOT light) that had all the bad reviews and stated it was NOT for weight loss purposes (once again regular Muscle Milk). I apologize for the misunderstanding, that was my fault. Thank you for posting that information, I looked up with light added and found very different reviews than on the Muscle Milk. There was also other controversy over muscle milk that the company has taken care of as well.

Thank you for the friendly lesson Shirley :) It is still higher calorie than what I was discussing, but that's another issue I won't even debate on as it's not as big of a diff as I initially stated.

The Henry Ford Hospital has the Monopoly on Bariatric surgery. Yes it will be 5 yrs. this October, and I lost over 120lbs. on MUSCLE MILK LIGHT. You keep saying MUSCLE MILK, and I am talking about the LIGHT. I had problems with what they thought was a blown band. I also moved, so I had to find a new Surgeon, who I will meet on Thursday.

He also trained at HF under the Chief Surgeon. "My Surgeon" Yes 195 Cal. is the total, and 25G. Protein to 8 ounce shake. I checked with a fellow patient who is a member of their Centennial Club for people who have lost over 100lbs in 1 year, and she said that they are definitely still suggesting the Light to all their patients Because It is low in Cal., High in Protein, and Low in sugar for all patients. That works for me.

Check Your Whet Product for sugars, we are told that to much of them daily can be fattening. See this for yourself. Remember it is a suppliment.

Thank you for responding again, it was the MUSCLE MILK (NOT light) that had all the bad reviews and stated it was NOT for weight loss purposes (once again regular Muscle Milk). I apologize for the misunderstanding, that was my fault. Thank you for posting that information, I looked up with light added and found very different reviews than on the Muscle Milk. There was also other controversy over muscle milk that the company has taken care of as well.

Thank you for the friendly lesson Shirley :) It is still higher calorie than what I was discussing, but that's another issue I won't even debate on as it's not as big of a diff as I initially stated.

One Question if you don't mind. The substitute that you take. (FORGOT THE NAME) Does it come in flavors? Because through the Light, I have a wide variety to choose from. Just want to know if it's the same with yours in case I venture out

to take a look. No Debate or War over a Protein Drink. Just a difference in the wording.

No problem - it's Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein powder - They have chocolate, chocolate Peanut Butter, vanilla, strawberry & Cookies & cream. My favorite (and I'm a chocolate lover) is the vanilla! It's awesome! It's also very inexpensive ($13-15 for a 2 lb canister) and free shipping to home from Walmart's website.

I didn't mean to be rude at all, I just want to make sure people do obtain accurate information on here since we're all in this together and here to help eachother with what's good and bad. :)

One Question if you don't mind. The substitute that you take. (FORGOT THE NAME) Does it come in flavors? Because through the Light, I have a wide variety to choose from. Just want to know if it's the same with yours in case I venture out

to take a look. No Debate or War over a Protein Drink. Just a difference in the wording.

No problem - it's Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein powder - They have chocolate, chocolate Peanut Butter, vanilla, strawberry & Cookies & cream. My favorite (and I'm a chocolate lover) is the vanilla! It's awesome! It's also very inexpensive ($13-15 for a 2 lb canister) and free shipping to home from Walmart's website.

I didn't mean to be rude at all, I just want to make sure people do obtain accurate information on here since we're all in this together and here to help eachother with what's good and bad. :)

I totally understand that kind of thinking.

I love how passionate people are about their shakes!! Battle of the Protein shakes-had me smiling.:) I can only hope that someday soon I'll be as well versed and have a brand that I like! Thanks for all the very useful info!

Hope it helped, and your welcome, Shirley

You're welcome :) Glad Shirley didn't take it as me being argumentative like some people on here might. You need to fight for what you believe, especially when you know people are on here looking for accurate information!

I love how passionate people are about their shakes!! Battle of the Protein shakes-had me smiling.:) I can only hope that someday soon I'll be as well versed and have a brand that I like! Thanks for all the very useful info!

You're welcome :) Glad Shirley didn't take it as me being argumentative like some people on here might. You need to fight for what you believe, especially when you know people are on here looking for accurate information!

I agree !

Shirley.