Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Agh so sick of fills and unfills!

I've just got back from the doctor and I'm feeling more than a little frustrated. This is the fourth time now that I've had a fill and then a subsequent unfill.

Last month I went from 10.8ccs to 11ccs in my 11cc band. This was too much and I couldn't keep down saliva. I went back to the doctor the following day and he took me down to 10ccs.

Yesterday I went for a fill. He took me from 10ccs to 10.5. I waited in the doctors office and drank a cup of Water. I knew right away this was too much as I threw the water up. He took me down to 10.2. Yesterday I felt tight but ok but this morning I couldn't keep down any liquids and was vomiting all day so I went back this evening for an unfill. Now I'm at 9.8ccs.

For the last month at 10ccs I've had some restriction but not enough. I felt like I was really having to control my eating and I was getting hungry after a couple of hours. I lost about 3lbs last month.

I'm just feeling like I've had enough. I'm down to my last 20lbs now so on the outside I look good, but my eating is still not where I want it to be. My weight loss has slowed right down and some months I don't lose anything. I'm worried that I'm going to feel even less restriction now!

I know the band works differently for everyone and I know some people never find the right spot. I just hope that this doesn't apply to me. I will have my 1 year anniversary of my surgery in 2 months so I definitely feel like I should be there now. I'm not sure what to do!!

Any advice would be really helpful....

You sound like you are at the top of your fill level. I guess that he difference in .2 and .5 is extreme for you. Hang in there. I was full at 5.cc. I am now empty due to a slip. Hopefully you will get to goal without further problems. Karen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches