Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you think my pants are too big?

The other night when we were going out I was looking for something to wear and found a pair of pants that I hadnt worn since the week before banding and they were tight....sooooo these pics are of me with those pants on....it made my day!!!! BTW the one with 2 ppl is my mum and I in the pants together.

I love my band!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

post-204619-1381313266399_thumb.jpg

post-204619-13813132664323_thumb.jpg

post-204619-13813132664648_thumb.jpg

No Kelly they don't look to big.................. for ME !!!!

HAAAAAAAAA love it girl, love it !!! BRAVO

kel-

that is amazing...i can't wait to send out pictures like that....you look GREAT (so does your mum)!!!!!

I love the pic of you and mom sharing the pants!! I'm sitting here laughing at it!!! Way to fun. Not everyone can say they are able to share clothes with their mom

AT THE SAME TIME :rofl:

I love it - the one of you and your mom. What a treasured pic for your journey!

Old clothes fitting too big are a better NSV then anything else! :rofl:

No more Big Belly, Kelly! Simply amazing. I wish I'd have kept a pair of my fat pants... I could put my dog in them and nobody would know she's at work with me :rofl:

Good job!

LOL! That was priceless!! I wish I had kept a pair of my biggest pants too. I can't get rid of them fast enough though! You look great Kel! Great tan too!!

No more big belly for you!! How wonderful!! Now I have to get my biggest size jeans out of the pile to donate - want to keep them so I can do some pictures like that in the future!

:rofl:

Thanks for the compliments, I really couldnt see the weight I had lost till I put them pants on. It puts it all into perspective....I will keep these pants as a reminder just how big I was.

Love you guys.

Everynow and then you'll come across something that really shows you how much you've lost, that is so amazing it brought tears to my eyes. Wow!

I cant see anything in the mirror yet but am down a whole size, so I think I'll keep a reminder or two as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches