Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV - I'm super excited!!!

Good Afternoon All,

This week I had a great NSV. I called my mom up to see if I could get some shirts from her because all of mine are to big, trying not to spend to much on replacing clothing. So she says yes she does and I'm all set to go to her house and raid her closet (I love shopping her a closet she has expensive taste and good quality clothing). I get a call back from her she says lets go to the mall and I'll buy you some stuff. I'm like sure thanks Mom (loves her so much). We go in Macy Plus size department don't like anything in there :(, not my style. I knew I could fit a 16w in plus size, so my mom is like you could probably fit things in teh Missy Department so we go upstairs in the Missy department and guess what I could fit thing in there. I got a dress in X-large not a 1x but an X-large. Than we go into JcPenny Missy department and guess what I was able to shop there to I got two pair of size 18 regular pants. I'm in the dressing room like :blink: regular pants. These are regular pants no "W" after the number. I am so excited. I'm going down baby!! Sorry for the long winded story but I'm so excited.

Thanks for reading!!

That's awesome! What an accomplishment! I can't wait for my surgery so I can start reaching those milestones as well (I'm scheduled next Tuesday, March 22nd).

Keep up the good work girl! You go on with your bad self!

-D.

Congratulations girl!!! Really it is a huge accomplishment!! I put on a shirt this morning and when i sat down in my car i realized it was so big it was showing my goods! lol So i went to Walmart and got a NORMAL XL shirt. i almost cried!!! Congrats again.

LOL... that's great!!! Good For you!

Thanks!! I'm still new to all the lingo ;)

I'm so excited to see some clothing milestones myself...but I'll be thrilled if tomorrow (post op day 5) I'm back to my presurg weight

Isn't fitting into smaller clothes just the best feeling! I think it meant more to me than seeing the number on the scale move. Keep up the excellent job!

Here's to no "W"!!! Banane34.gif

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches