Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did anyone miss me???

Hi there, I got back from my three weeks vacation to Texas and Mexico on Saturday, did any one miss me? I see there are lots of new members and lots of posting going on. I am so swamped with work this week, it will take me awhile to get caught up on what's going on. Well, I am doing really good and lost some more weight on vacation. I am down to 142 and can see my final goal weight is finally approaching. I wanted to share with you all how exciting this past month has been for me. These 7-8 lbs I have lost this month have really been a defining point in my weight loss journey.. I am not fat anymore. I have been fat for so long that I never realized how good this feels. My sister-in-law took some pics of me on her digital camera and when I saw them I was truly astonished. I don't look fat anymore. People have been telling me for awhile, but even though I look at myself in the mirror, the picture is so distorted I never realized how I've changed. I have been screaming it out, I'm not fat anymore, isn't that wonderful???? I don't want you to think I'm conceited or anything, but I do look really good and for a person that has hated the way she has looked all her life and has been the fat girl all her life, this is major stuff. The compliments I received from family members that have not seen me where awesome. It just boosted my self-confidence that much more. I am so excited to share this with you all. What's even more important, my husband, who has never in the eight years that I have known him ever given me a compliment, told me I look really nice and that he would like me to maintain this weight and not lose anymore, he says this is the perfect weight for me and that I look just perfect. :) I wanted to get a fill on the way back because my band surgeon does them for free and my husband said absolutely not, I don't need one, this weight is perfect and that I need to keep my walking up and my weight training and that's all I need for now. Isn't that fabuloso. Well just thought I'd share this with you all my lapband family that has always been here for me. I love you guys. Well I better get back to work, I have a board meeting tomorrow and I need to get ready for it. Talk to you soon.

Love ya,:nervous

Hi Estela,

Hi and welcome back!! Yes, I missed you and I dont even post that often anymore. I am also really busy and trying to get back to a normal life after plastic surgery, weight loss, relocation of my house and office and 2 sick kids!! Now I am organizing my sons 4th birthday party. Woohoo! Anyway, I am maintaining, but struggling to stay at my present weight. I need a fill, but I keep putting it off. Welcome back!!!

Babs in TX

334/180ish

Yeah did I miss something? Where are the before and after pics of your surgery. I wanna see that flat tummy. Well and the rest of you too. LOL!!

POST POST PICS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

What a wonderful time for you, Im proud of you and encouraged too! What a nice name for you too you beautifull butterfly that has undergone her metamorphisi! I gotta see some pics too, Im kinda new here and I can use all the motivation I can get!

Glad to hear that you have reached your goal. Its nice to hear that it is possible. Great job, hopefully you will get some time to post some pictures.