Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

one less bad food on my list!

soooo I love the mini sausage egg and cheese wakeup wraps from dunkin donuts. I had one this morning on my way to the train. I got stuck for a while! I threw up 3 times and was so embarrased going back and forth to the bathroom on the train. Never again will I order one of those. Im kind of happy that happened because now im too afraid to eat it again and had to use the bathroom on the train. Plus theres alot of carbs in it :( Everyone was looking at me like either I was pregnant, had a bathroom problem, hungover or something like that. Of course I care what others think. Gotta stop that too! Anything you used to love eating and now cant because it caused you too much embarrasement?

OOPS I MEANT TO SAY ONE LESS food ON MY TO EAT LIST. ONE MORE FOOD I CAN NOT EAT AND IT GOES ON THE BAD LIST :)

Lol I do that too. Once I have a bad stuck episode with a food thats it no more!

I don't eat fries anymore. Have almost gotten stuck one too many times so now I don't bother trying. I consider this a good thing.

I like those from Sonic but I have found what gets stuck is the tortilla wrap. I just order it and eat the inside out of it.

Tortilla chips and some sort of dip. I LOVED those and was able to eat them up until my last fill. I was so desperate to continue to eat them that I kept trying even though I would have a horrible stuck episode after another. Finally the last episode was so bad, it caused me to start having nausea every time I get around them. :blink:

I consider that a good thing too! kind of relieved, now it will be easier to lose more weight by eliminating some food choices.

I don't eat fries anymore. Have almost gotten stuck one too many times so now I don't bother trying. I consider this a good thing.

soooo I love the mini sausage egg and cheese wakeup wraps from dunkin donuts. I had one this morning on my way to the train. I got stuck for a while! I threw up 3 times and was so embarrased going back and forth to the bathroom on the train. Never again will I order one of those. Im kind of happy that happened because now im too afraid to eat it again and had to use the bathroom on the train. Plus theres alot of carbs in it :( Everyone was looking at me like either I was pregnant, had a bathroom problem, hungover or something like that. Of course I care what others think. Gotta stop that too! Anything you used to love eating and now cant because it caused you too much embarrasement?

So THAT’S your criteria for making food choices? Whether you get embarrassed or not???

Sorry, folks, but sausage/cheese/egg wraps, Fries, and most ANYTHING from Sonic are NOT good food choices, whether you get stuck or not.

I am continually amazed at what people eat after they have gone to the expense and pain of having Lap band installed. Sure, OVEReating is one of the reasons you became fat. But WHAT you eat/ate played a huge role in it as well. You are NOT going to get healthy by simply reducing the amount of garbage you consume. You need to change WHAT you are eating as well.

Jeez.

S.

Well excuse us stupid people Spartan. Why are you so bitchy? Jeezzzzzzzz

So I guess you have NEVER eaten something, gotten stuck and said yeah i'm not going to eat that for a while? Or you have never ever eaten something that wasnt the best choice?

Somebody needs to get off their high horse.......just sayin

Wow Spartan, that was harsh. Yes, in an ideal world, we would never eat bad food or fast food. But, sometimes, when traveling or out running around, it is unavoidable. Geez Louise!

I disagree. In this day and age it is possible to find something reasonable most EVERYWHERE. It might not be something you particularly want, but guess what…..eating what you WANTED got you FAT.

McDonalds has Salads. Arby’s has Salad’s. Even 7-Eleven has Salads. Chick-fil-a has FOUR kinds of salads, and several wraps that are reasonably healthy….you can order them without the gooey dressing and the cheeses, and they are just fine.

Years ago, I was working late and I was hungry, so I stopped into a McDonalds looking for a salad. Well, they didn’t have any. So, I paid the guy 4 bucks and asked him to throw together some Tomato slices, lettuce, and onions (I love raw onions) in a little foam container. A bit of Salt and Pepper, and I was fine for a couple of hours.

It’s not that hard, folks. It all depends on your commitment to this process. And I don’t often see REAL commitment here. I see people who want to continue eating what they have always eaten, and have the Band magically melt away all the Fat.

And you know what?.......it Ain’t gonna happen.

S.

Well excuse us stupid people Spartan. Why are you so bitchy? Jeezzzzzzzz

So I guess you have NEVER eaten something, gotten stuck and said yeah i'm not going to eat that for a while? Or you have never ever eaten something that wasnt the best choice?

Somebody needs to get off their high horse.......just sayin

"Why are you so bitchy?"

Bitchy? Hardly. I merely have a great appreciation for REALITY.

"So I guess you have NEVER eaten something, gotten stuck and said yeah i'm not going to eat that for a while?"

Yes, I have, actually. But it was LETTUCE. It wasn't fries, or sausage, or a side of ribs. At first I could not eat lettuce. After a while it became easier. Now I LOVE it.

So....you make your food choices based upon what gets stuck?? Huh? For real?

Like I said…..jeez…..

"Or you have never ever eaten something that wasnt the best choice?"

Not for a number of years, no. I have learned how to make CHOICES that are in alignment with my commitment to being HEALTHY.

"Somebody needs to get off their high horse......."

Well, this "High Horse" I happen to be on would not have been able to hold me a few years ago when I weighed nearly TWO HUNDRED POUNDS more than I do now. But the horse and I get along very well now, thank you.

I'll say it again…..sometimes I think that the Lap band actually cuts off the blood supply to some people's brains……

S.

I think it is completely WRONG to criticize on a support forum ... Play nice .. Were all adults here .. Just saying

Wow oh great and mighty know it all!

I read some of your previous posts and some of them are greAtly informative.......but then you post some that are flat out mean and rude!

you make the assumption that the people here make bad food choices all the time, which is probably not true, as in my case its not.

Weren't you kicked off the board once already?

Next time you see a post like this and want to pass judgment keep it to yourself oh perfect one!