Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Enochs did my surgery Lap Band in August 2005. e-mail me if you want more information. BTW, my weight loss scale is not accurate, I have lost 110 pounds.

I had my surgery with Dr. Enochs, now going on a year. He was a wonderful surgeon and I enjoy his staff, especially since he has moved back to Cary. I've lost 55 pounds and hope to lose 70 to 80 more. Yes, its a slow process, however it is a process that continues to work a pound at a time. The scale is going in the right direction! Thanks for all the feedback on Dr. Enochs, for me it was the right decision.

vickie

I Guarantee You Will Be Pleased When You Meet Dr. Enochs. He Is Sooooo Compassionate And Kind And Experienced. He Is The Best In The Raleigh Area. His Office Number Is 919-859-9191. Best Wishes!

Dr. Enochs is the best around. He did my surgery on December 27th and I had no problems. He gave me a choice if I wanted to stay in the hospital since my surgery was so late in the afternoon and I told him I would go home if there were no problems. Lisa Long and the rest of his staff is also very nice and very helpful. Everything they told me has been true and the book they give you to help you along the way is the best. I have read that book a thousand times. I have now lost 20 pounds and I feel great.

I'm going to be the party pooper here and say that I have NOT been pleased with Dr. Enoch's office. He is a fantastic surgeon. There is no doubt of that. I was incredibly pleased with the surgery itself.

That said, the follow up and fill appointments have left MUCH to be desired. I won't go into every issue I've had there (you can read about some of them on my blog though) but I can tell you that I know THREE other people who have recently been banded with him and we all have the exact same complaints.

In fact, one of my friends went to speak with him directly and he admitted that his practice has grown too fast, they don't have enough space and therefore cannot hire more staff and thus, patients are getting lost in the dust.

Wait times are awful. You have to book a minimum of 4 weeks in advance for a fill. They won't do fills unless under flouro which, in my case and others, has meant that we don't get very large fills and are having to go back frequently for them. The cost for fills b/c of the flouro is astronomical. My insurance pays for most, but not all.

It is a virtual fill-factory in there -- and I NEVER see the doctor. Even when it is requested. He does the surgery and is done with you, unfortunately.

Yes, he is a good surgeon but if you want a relationship with your doctor and his staff, this is NOT the place to go.