Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motivation/Exercise

Hey Lisa, when are you off to Disneyland? I'll be there next Saturday and Sunday.

Puddin - Are you going to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

We live in FL and go to Disneyworld every month with yearly passes we have.

Next week we will be at MGM alot - we go to the annual Star Wars Weekend. Not sure where we are going the other 2 days - you going to the Magic Kingdom?

Shoot, Lisa, we're going to Disneyland for 2 days before our cruise. I'll be at Disneyland this coming Saturday and Sunday. How FUN that you have a yearly pass! That would be great. I'm moving to So Cal next Spring for grad school and I was thinking of getting a yearly pass to Disneyland. I'm afraid I'd get sick of it, though. Disneyworld is SO much bigger!

:clap2: WEEKEND WALKING and REWARD :clap2:

I am very happy to say I walked Saturday and Sunday. 3 miles Saturday morning. 3 miles Sunday morning and went back and walked another 2 after a late Breakfast. THANKS KAREN AND KEE!!

YEAHHHH and for my reward I tried on clothes..:)...can you believe it....YESSSSS I DID!!!

I took it slow and picked up workout clothes and tried them on. I was very pleased to find several sale items. LOL

Okay yall, I need to get myself back in gear... I have a lot going on these next few months and I am trying hard to stay on track. I was suppose to lose and be at my first goal (250) by the end of April, well that DIDNT happen. So I am trying again this month. I need to get to 240 by the end of this month. I didnt do so great on the eating while I was in Memphis, but I worked my azz off at the gym near the hotel. In those efforts, I managed to gain back the 5 lbs I lost right before I left. So unofficially I am at 251.5. I go to Orlando this Sat for a weekend getaway and I KNOW I WILL BE DRINKING... so there is another couple of pounds there. I know I know... I am probably putting myself in a worry, but this was suppose to be a mini reward vacation for losing the weight that I DIDNT LOSE. So that being said, please send a lil encouragement my way cuz I am feeling a lil crappy right now. :cry

I will work my butt off this week in an effort to lose 5lbs before Sat. and not gain it back before weighin on Tuesday.... goals for this week :cry

Monday- I burned 530 cal on the treadmill this morning. I plan to walk around the park this afternoon.

Tuesday- burn another 500 cal on the treadmill and take a step aerobics class in the evening

Wed- 500 cal on the treadmill, double step in the evening

Thurs- 500 cal on the treadmill and a few laps in the pool followed by a relaxing time in the whirlpool

Fri- 500 cal on the treadmill, and a step class

Sat- walk up and down international drive in Orlando

Sun- more walking

Take a deep breath in and exhale it with the letter eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, slow and steady eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OK - yesterday was yesterday and today is a new day. Set your new goal for today and feel it, be it and JUST DO IT!!

WOOOHOO Grats Teresa - wowwowwow 5 miles total on Sunday:clap2: Oooo trying on clothes my all time hated thing (I finally did it too)

I painted and redid the two little ones rooms this weekend so I did NOTHING! ugh Im so bad. But now I can't walk %$@@* I messed my pelvis up climbing up and down the ladder - so I have to lay down or sit with my feet up to relax it so I can go to Disney this wkd.

Have fun in Orlando Kee :) we will be there too if I can walk by then hehehe

Thank you Lisa!!!!

I am so in it now. I feel so good about what I am doing. Thank God for all of you. You get from people what you want to get and I am taking all the postive from everyone. LSasha and Keehari really have motivated me to walk. Since walking eveything is coming together. WOW it feels awesome, it a since of accomplishment.

I am so sorry you have hurt yourself, please rest. You may not want to be your body needs it. Just stretch so you don't get stiff, eat your veggies and drink your Water so Orlando can have fun with you. LOL

WOW! Teresa - great job :clap2:

I never thought to add up the miles, inches, cm I was walking lol not sure mine would be as impressive as yours!

Still resting this week - other than a large order I got in and have to sort through.

We are leaving Friday so I will walk Fri - Sun then :faint: because my husband has these legs [drools] muscular as heck and when we go he RUNS everywhere lol

Anyone ever used one of the Ab Chairs? I saw it in another thread and am thinking of getting one - weight limit is 250 though UGH! I am at 260 still. Wonder if I can still do it?

hey Lisa,

My Mom, son, daughter and grandbaby are going to Disney this weekend too. If you see them, say hi for me. :wave:

My daughter will be the one pushing a stroller.........(just kidding!):laugh:laugh:laugh

I was so happy with my walks this past weekend.

Saturday Tidal Basin through Roosevelt memorial and up the Jefferson Memorial steps with Karen and Connie

Sunday 1/2 of Haines Point and back with dd (It Was Hot)

Monday Watkins Park w/dd, Karen, Kee, her girlfriend

All days were beautiful!!!

June 1st

walked 30 minutes on treadmill - speed 2.3-2.5- distance 1.13

June 2nd

walked 30 minutes and 40 sec. on the treadmill - speed 2.5 - distance 1.25

June3rd

walked 32 minutes on the treadmill- speed 2.5

Saturday- 3.5mile walk at the track (I felt great, drizzling, cool breeze....ahhhhh) 2 miles later with Crystalstar at Tucker Rd Path

Sunday- 3 mile walk with Crystalstar w/invigorating break (just sat by the water....ahhhhh)