Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motivation/Exercise

Puddinpop- body sculpting sounds like fun. I would love to take a class like that.

Teresa - no I didnt make it to da point, I was a bad girl all day yesterday (food wise)

:clap2: :clap2:

Lshasha (whatever your name is) ;) :laugh

HOW ABOUT THAT FILL!!!! GIRL WITH RESTRICTION>>>YOU WILL BE AT GOAL IN NO TIME. :thumb: :)

I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU WHEN MY BAND GROWS UP!!!!!:hail: :cheeky

YOU ROCK!!! :);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

It's a darn shame the measures we have to go thru to get the proper restriction. My mother always said I was the slick one of her 3 children. :humble:

MY NEW MANTRA: "By any means necessary":nervous

I'm up to 4.0 in my 4cc band. Dr. said he felt the restriction as he was administering the fill, so this better do the trick or else:laser:

Thanks LSasha!

We walked the heck out dem 9 miles today :bolt: When I got home, I was beat. :yield: But now I am all energized!!! I plan on getting to the park at 3:30 tomorrow for a quick one or two around.

Gotta start off good else I'll never make it through Boot Camp!!!!

;) ;) ;):(

Puddinpop- body sculpting sounds like fun. I would love to take a class like that.

I didn't take a class. I used a program that plugs into your existing songs on iTunes and creates a personal training session. It's a pretty cool thing!

Today I rode my bike in the beautiful weather and then had the Dance Dance Revolution tournament! I kicked butt!

Thanks LSasha!

We walked the heck out dem 9 miles today :bolt: When I got home, I was beat. :yield: But now I am all energized!!! I plan on getting to the park at 3:30 tomorrow for a quick one or two around.

Gotta start off good else I'll never make it through Boot Camp!!!!

;) ;) ;):(

Oh WOW....I am totally jelous....you guys did 9 miles:eek: . I WANNA BE LIKE YOU AND LSASHA when I grown down.... WOW you go girls....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Puddinpie you go girl.....Connie has the dance revolution also. I can't wait to see it.

Kee- It was soooo cold out yesterday and I would not have done that last lap had it not been for you and your energerizer arse...6 miles on Sat & 9miles on Sun. geesh! ;) ;) ;) When I got home I had my coffee w/unjury, cut my ringer off and crashed for about 3 hrs....woke up rejuvenated & ready to walk again....NOT:rolleyes

Tee- Kee has a battery pack hidden in that fanny pack of hers. She just keeps going and going. I'm out of breath trying to flag down a ride back to the car and this lil heffa starts jogging back.:huytsao

Puddin- I see now. Still cool none the less. Your an active lil thang:D

Oh wow Carrie you go girl.....get your run on......let us know when it is so we can cheer you on:cheer2:

Dag Kee you trying to make up for the hot dog..... yeah get Hubby:hug:

Carrie:wave: It will probably be October when we see you again so good luck on your marathon:becky:

Kee- an energerizer bunny you are. good job :cheer2:

WEE

Exercise Roll Call

Confirm all activity for yesterday please

Karen & Connie walked around the pond.....you guys are married any more activity

LSasha & Keisha tearing up the walkways at the Point in the am.....how many miles was that

Stocky, me and Pooky walked 3 laps around Allen Pond

I was still pumped and had a break and it was gorgeous outside so I drove over to the track and did 1 more mile with Pooky.

On Allen Pond's website says the Pond is 1.7 miles around and since I cut the playground corner I will give it 4 miles.

So I did 3 miles yesterday....Booya.....WEE