Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Saturday - what're you eating?

B: 2 egg omelet with 1 oz cheese

L: Chef's salad with hardboiled egg, 1 oz roast chicken, .5 oz shredded cheddar and 2 Tbs blue cheese dressing

D: 3 oz cubesteak and mushrooms sauteed in butter, 1 cup asparagus

Snack: SF Jello

Good Morning Melody and everyone else.:)

This AM Im having a banana, almond butter, goji berries and sunflower seeds,,,,,swamp log :P ,,,lol, better known as ants on a log.

snack, walnuts and apple.

lunch, tomatoes, onions, cheese and ezekial bread, oilive oil drizzled on.

dinner, I dont know yet.

Breakfast: 1 cup coffee with half & half and splenda, 1/2 of a 3 egg omlete with ham, mushrooms and cheese

Lunch: ham and cheese roll ups

Dinner: not sure yet

Snack: Chobani yogurt

Breakfast: 1/4 cup steel cut oats, turkey bacon, 2 eggs

Snack: Nature's path blueberry cinnamon Cereal, 1/2 cup grapes

Lunch: Tortilla with chicken, black Beans, lettuce, and salsa.

Snack: Peanuts and 1/2 Protein bar

Dinner: salad with chicken, cheese, almonds, craisins, and blueberry pomegranate vinaigrette.

Calories: 1362 Carbs: 71g Protein: 116g.

Brunch.....1 .egg with 1 slice cheese, turkey sausage

Snack.....greek yogurt and fruit

Dinner.....3 oz eye round roast with cauliflower, maybe maybe maybe one small potato

Snack....not sure....

B: 5 ounces of blueberries

L: Spinach salad with 2 oz feta cheese and fat free thousand island dressing

D: Italian style Smart Dog (veggie sausage) and a half a can of mushy peas

Jackie,

Have you ever had 'caulitaters'? When I'm feeling the urge for potatoes, this is what I have. I do Atkins which is a low carb/high fat (60%) diet. This won't work for a low fat diet.;)

Roast or steam a small head of cauliflower. If you steam, make sure it sits in a colander for a bit to 'dry' out. You don't want it too wet. Mash with some butter. Slowly add whipping cream until you get the consistency of mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.

It hits all the pleasure centers that mashed potatoes do. Even my husband and son love these. Yes, they still have a bit of the taste of cauliflower...not a problem if you like it.

I had so far CIB (carnation instant breakfast-sugar free) waited an hour and had four ounces of fat free cottage cheese

lunch, We are going for Sushi, put I will have tuna Tower it's pured and a miso Soup, I am Ten days post op and pured foods are allowed!!!

I'm 16 days post op, so my diet is reflective of being in the soft food stage.

B: Pure Protein shake and 1 laughing cow swiss wedge

S: 1/2 cup Chobani plain greek yogurt with chopped stawberries. 1 Spenda packet.

L: 1 poached egg and 1 cup of french onion Soup (no cheese or crouton).

S: Either 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese or an Amplify Protein Shake with skin milk. (I'll see what I feel like)

D: 1/2 cup canned chicken salad w/ low fat olive oil mayo and green onions. 1/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes and carrots (called Tzimmes - Jewish soul food)

I'm also drinking some gatorade throughout the day. I was up all night with tummy issues, so I'm dehydrated :( I hate taking the hit in carbs because of the gatorade, but getting hydrated quickly is more important today.

Breakfast . 1 egg with bacon and sausage mix together

lunch . Idk yet

dinner . meat lovers pizza

Italian link sausage (mild) 3 oz., with saut. green peppers, onion, mushroom. 1 slice Italian bread. 1 tbs. mac&cheese. Very full & very happy.......Total cals: 387 per FitDay.com .

Need to add cauliflower to my shopping list tomorrow.....those sound delicious. And I love cauliflower!!!

B- 1 eggbeater & 3 slices center cut bacon, L-3oz saurbraten & 1/2 c cabbage, D-4oz grilled dijon salmon, 1/2 c garlic mashed potatos, 1 glass red wine (yes-it was my splurge day out w/ friends)

Breakfast:

2 eggs made with Pam

1 Lite Whole Grain English Muffin (100 Calorie)

2 tablespoons salsa

Lunch:

Chipotle Burrito Bowl w/ chicken

I ate about 3/4 of it. (note to self, no cheese and sour cream next time! 220 calories alone!)

Dinner:

4 Fresh & Easy turkey meatballs

1/2 cup Fresh & Easy Organic Marinara sauce

1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese.

Snack:

3 pieces sugar free Dove "Chocolate Creme Silky Smooth Dark Chocolates"

1190 Calories.