Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla's Feeling Better Fun Thread

It's great to be among the living. Things were so serious that we need a Fun Thread. What is the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?

I have a really old pitcher of homemade pickled eggs with foil barely around the top. The whole thing truly disgusts me, but my husband likes them and made them a few months ago. Had I known the man would one day make pickled eggs and leave them uncovered for months in the fridge, I may have reconsidered marrying this farm boy.

Ewwww pickled eggs... gross! I dont think I have anything werid in my fridge... I just have wayyyyyy to much food... hmmmm Im going to go eat now LOL

I dont think anything any body else has can top the pickled eggs from last year Lisa!!! You win hands down!!! :)

I have 2 empty shelves in my fridge that is weird itn't it???

I have a pitcher of old nasty lemonade I need to throw out in there. It still has the lemons in it and everything. *making my best gross face*

Typically there would be moldy food from left overs, but thanks to Christina's thread challenge I emptied all the bad food out and cleaned it. I hope to go shopping on Monday to fill it with nice fresh foods, veggies, fruits, and healthy stuffs.

Hmm.. think I have an unopened container of crab dip that I never got around to eating.. now isn't that a change for an over-eater? It's never been opened, but now I'm afraid it might have botulism.. :) lol.. That and my icky drawer full of supplies to check the clotting level of my blood.. fun, fun, fun..

Last July, hubby took a week-long camping/fishing trip to the Outer Banks. He came home with some of his brother's stuff in the cooler and it's still in the back of the bottom shelf behind the egg carton. It's a jar of Penrose Hot Sausages, and a jar of Hot Pickled Okra. Ewww.

I also counted 10 jars of various pickles on the shelf. Dill cubes, sweet relish, bread and butter slices, bread and butter sandwich slices, hamburger dills, baby dills, etc etc etc. Not sure what's up with the pickles.

I have a ham bone, from Christmas dinner to use to make spilt pea Soup, I guess I better check it out to see if is OK? just what I need to do is make something that will make us sick

How about a solid 3" angled paintbrush wrapped in a latex glove?

That's pretty good, uh?

When I was interrupted while painting some slats I inverted the disposable glove I was wearing over the wet brush and stuck it in the fridge so it wouldn't dry out until I could get back to it. That's usually good for as much as overnight, but I must have forgotten about the brush because it's been in there awhile now. I keep meaning to take it out and see if I can clean it, but that would be waaaay too much work. So there it sits.

Well, I just cleaned mine out before i came to talk to you guys. What I found was a bowl of homemade cranberry relish from Thanksgiving. It actually looked & smelled good. I didn't try it though. Besides 8 dozen eggs from my chickens that I'm gonna have to pawn off on somebody, everything else is pretty new.

I have this half used jar of marinara........from the first weekend I moved into this place. Yeah....that was almost two years ago. I keep telling myself to throw it out but I don't want that nastiness sitting in my garbage can stinking up the whole house. But every Tuesday (trash day) I keep forgetting to drop it in.

One day....maybe.......

I have a container of fishing worms in the fridge in the garage.Sometimes he keeps catapillars out there to.They go to sleep when you put them in cold and wake up when you take them out.

I had no idea this would be so funny, but huge tears are rolling down my face at 5:38 this morning. Jack, FYI, not ANYBODY has 2 gallons of frozen gooseberries! I always thought those were cartoon berries from Willy Wonka!

Throw away the marinara, crab, paint brushes! There comes a time...

Great thread, can't wait for more!