Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

~.~Accountability~.~ for those of us really struggling

No exercise here because I'm too busy contemplating running away from home. My 3-day-no-cigarette husband is driving me to insanity, honestly. He's poking at every last button of mine. He had a fit about me going to the gym and threatened to go smoke if I leave his side. I asked him to come to the gym, he said no. Now I gotta go get in another fight to walk the dogs, whichs is gonna freak him out. I understand how hard it is to quit, but I don't know if I can take much more of him. He's completely freaking out.

Ha Ha, I broke away from the non-smoking old ogre! I did an awesome power walk to the park with the mutts, Kare's exercise CD pushing me harder, then home for 100 situps, a few pushups and some weights, then Water & a movie! Rock n' roll, people! Oh, and I got that huge package off to Switzerland. Not a bad day's work.

Lisa, yuck i'm sorry to hear that. but congrats on getting a few minutes peace and using them to work out. :confused:

Accountability - Yes plz. Can someone come here and get rid of this chocolate. Chocolate bars, choc icecream, choc biscuits...its that time of the month and I crave it sooo bad. As for exercise, my body shows too well I havent exercised enough while losing this weight. I will start to exercise, its 1am her enow so tomorrow bring it on.

Just wanted to mention deLarla I see those numbers rising on lbs lost, you are doing awesome with no band...WTG!!

Yesterday's goals

Today's goals

1) face the music - weight gain - when I see the surgeon and nutritionist today - done - no weight gain - hold even

2) 40 minutes on the treadmill - done plus 15 minute walk w/ steps

3) pick out medicine cabinet, toilet topper, blind, towel racks, floor tile, counter top for bathroom (this may take 2 days) - medicine cabinet, toilet topper, blind done

4) not eat after 8 - got home at 7:30, started eating, and went to sleep before I finished so I guess that counts (I have to start getting sleep at night)

5) remember to relax and unwind - no

Wednesday goal

1) pick out floor tile and counter top for bathroom

2) no eating after 8 and stay awake until 11

3) 70 minues of exercise

4) try on clothes for vacation ---yikes, I'm going to Mexico for 12 days and I have nothing that fits,,,what if my capris fall off when I"m on the top of a ruin...so lets add that I need to buy what I need!!!

I love this thread. It makes me accountable for my daily goals...

Wednesday:

1. Cook hubby & I a good healthy Breakfast.

2. Get Laundry done.

3. Get another fill & check up with Dr. Reynolds.

4. 20 minutes on tread mill & 10 on bike or if it is warm enough take a 30 min long brisk walk outside.

Healthy Breakfast for hubby and I done!

20 mins. on treadmill done...but oh God I thought I was gonna die....too early in the morning....I am used to 3pm in the afternoon when Dr. Phil is on. Still have to finish laundry, see the Doc and ride the bike for ten minutes. I will GET ER DONE!:clap2:

RoadQueen, so do I and so far you're doing awesome.

MaudeisPam great goals and great start. Keep it up!

So far i've gotten everything done at work

I'm still working on my Water though :)

Wednesday goal

1) pick out floor tile and counter top for bathroom --DONE!!

2) no eating after 8 and stay awake until 11

3) 70 minues of exercise - DONE!!

4) try on clothes for vacation ---yikes, I'm going to Mexico for 12 days and I have nothing that fits,,,what if my capris fall off when I"m on the top of a ruin...so lets add that I need to buy what I need!!!

Got my fourth fill today. I now have 7ccs in my VG band. So now for my to do list I just need to do 10 minutes on the bike. Laundry is done! Then I am done for today!

You go ladies! I am done tomorrow. I did not put my menu on todays "I wills" because I knew I would be going out with friends and would not make good choices. I did not make good choices for dinner but I did not break my "I wills" NEXT TIME I will make it a goal no matter where or who i'm with. I felt horrible eating the hamburger and onion rings. I WILL MAKE GOOD CHOICES WHEN I EAT EVEN IF I EAT WITH FRIENDS

:cry I didn't get my ten minutes on the bike done on weds. Darn it.

Goals For Thursday:

1. Get at least 5 hours of sleep today, so I am not so tired tonight at work.

2. Drink at least 64 oz of Water.

3. Take hubby to pick up his check & help him spend it! LOL!

4. Figure the bills.

no ice cream to day!!!!

20 minute uphill on tradmill for my butt

stop procrastinasting on reading my school work

stop listening to the S*^ty committee in my head( no not multiple personality just an addict )

Elda

Wednesday goal

1) pick out floor tile and counter top for bathroom --DONE!!

2) no eating after 8 and stay awake until 11 - blew it!!

3) 70 minues of exercise - DONE!!

4) try on clothes for vacation & buy what I need!!! - kinda done

Thursday goal

1) 60 minutes of walking

2) I'm going to a dinner at 8 tonight so I want to practice control

okay, my goals are a little lame today but I will try better Friday.