Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

~.~Accountability~.~ for those of us really struggling

Maudeispam - great things how you doing?

Lisa - very nice hey you worked on it and that is awesome. Any "I will(s) today?

DeeDee- that is a great start. I teach and in some odd way it's nice not to have the temptation to go out to eat. I have to eat what I bring. So if I can make the choice to bring healthy stuff i'm good to go from then on out. Any "I wills?"

I love that we are keeping this going, it is really making me stick to what I say because I don't want to come on here and tell you guys otherwise. :)

Great job! Mine are done too. Rough night though, I almost didn't come in here to report it. i'll post again tomorrow.

Tuesday:

1. Call & Email relatives/friends after husband's cataract surgery.

2. Make husband a nice steak dinner tonight.

3. Take down Christmas lights outside.

4. Take dog for a long walk around the city.

Today I will

Drink at least 6 bottles of Water

Not eat after 7 oclock

Eat healthy (Protein shake for breakfast, tuna for lunch, chef salad for dinner)

Work out on the eliptical machine for at least 30 min.

Good morning, fellow bandsters. When I saw this thread I thought this is what I really need. I know that if I followed all the rules (ok, even SOME of the rules), I would be more successful than I am right now. Today I would like to do the following:

1. Not graze in between meals.

2. Finish taking down and putting away the Xmas decorations (what's the rush, it's only JANUARY 10th!!!!)

My kids get home at 3pm, and #2 has to be finished by then.

You guys are all great. When I'm feeling down, I spend a little time here, and I can feel my spirits rise. Thank you.

Mayra

yesterday's goals

1) walk 60 minutes with weighted shoes - did 20 minutes walk with weighted shoes and 20 minute walk in regular shoes

2) not eat after 7 ---- blew the crap out of this one

3) spend my noon getting closet doors - took an hour vacation yesterday to go buy them

I think I got in over my head hiring people to remodel while I go to Mexico for 2 weeks. I forgot about all the decisions I have to make in a hurry.

Today's goals

1) face the music - weight gain - when I see the surgeon and nutritionist today

2) 40 minutes on the treadmill - done

3) pick out medicine cabinet, toilet topper, blind, towel racks, floor tile, counter top for bathroom (this may take 2 days)

4) not eat after 8

5) remember to relax and unwind

I love this thread.....I too need accountability.... I vow to do these two things today:

I vow to exercise for 45 minutes - I did already one hour at the gym walking 30 minutes and then weight machines other part of time there.

I vow to write down everything that goes in my mouth on fitday.com. (My public journal is at http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BEFAIN (Feel free to go there and check on me daily....)

Thanks for starting this thread...

Tuesday:

1. DONE Call & Email relatives/friends after husband's cataract surgery.

2. Make husband a nice steak dinner tonight.

3. DONE Take down Christmas lights outside.

4. DONE Take dog for a long walk around the city.

All but the steak dinner is done for me! YEAH!

I got the Switzerland box all packed and ready to ship! I WILL get it to the post office today. I WILL exercise tonight. Please make me exercise tonight?

Today's goals

1) face the music - weight gain - when I see the surgeon and nutritionist today - okay, just got back from the dr - hold even exactly...but we had to take some fill out because I'm sensitive to heat and I'm going to be climbing ruins in Mexico for 12 day...I better climb alot cuz I wanna come back weighing less.

2) 40 minutes on the treadmill - done - and did an additional 15 minute walk

Left to do

3) pick out medicine cabinet, toilet topper, blind, towel racks, floor tile, counter top for bathroom (this may take 2 days)

4) not eat after 8

5) remember to relax and unwind

Okay, Lisa, I'm going to have to keep myself busy tonight so I don't eat. I will keep checking on you to see if you have exercised.

- BEWARE!!

Wow guys it is GREAT to come home from work and see so many replies.

Boysmom how did you do? Did you make your 3:00 goal?

RoadQueen it is awesome you still held your self accountable for yesterday and I think it's good to modify your goals and what not. I had to cut back my Water from 8 to 6 becuase it was too much for me. 2 of your Goals are done! YEAH!

Lisa that is awesome, ship it ship it! Hey after 2 days of excersizing I broke down and actually wrote it down as a goal. I was afraid to because I didn't want to write it and not do it. SO IF I'M GOING SO ARE YOU! GOT IT? :confused: You can do it...you will do it...and you will kick butt.

So far i've had my healthy meals (and the salad is in the fridge) and i've had 4 bottles of Water out of 6. Till tonight

~Jini

MaudeisPam You go girl! You always have your goals done before I get home. Keep it up!

Yay! All of my are done...and I will not eat the rest of the night. It was hard to work out to, my work out buddy canceled on me but I did it!

~Jini