Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OUR One Year Surgiversary!

I'm not at my goal yet...and the weight is coming off slower than I'd like. Although I would not change the past year for anything! It's still the best decision I've made for myself. :)

How is everyone else doing???

Hello, I had a stall over the summer but got back on track and I am losing again. I have lost 57 pounds since surgey day...gonna try to get off another 13 by my 1 year mark.

I'm not at my goal yet...and the weight is coming off slower than I'd like. Although I would not change the past year for anything! It's still the best decision I've made for myself. :)

How is everyone else doing???

Oh, 53! I can't subtract! I'm at the gym trying to type!

So glad you posted this. I feel like I'm moving slow as well of course after a wild few months- everything got thrown off track. My husband and I took in our niece and nephew so that has really changed our lives. We went from no kids to a 4 year old and 16 year old. Talk about drastic change. I had to get an unfill last month due to some inflamation and heart burn. Unfortunately I have gained 2 pounds but trying not to beat myself up about it. I had gotten to a point I was struggling to drink so once I was unfilled and able to eat, I have. Trying to get it back under control though and am scheduled for a refill first week of Feb. Thank goodness!! But anyway I was banded 2/12/10. So hard to believe its been almost a year. 80 pounds gone!! Hooray!! I would have liked to have lost 100 by my first bandiversary, but I'm really tickled about the 80. Love it when people haven't seen me in a while and tell me they didn't recognize me..lol.. love it!! Hope everyone else is doing great and that all of our Feb. 2010 bandsters let us know how they are doing.

My scale has been stalled for 2 weeks now and I am hoping that by Monday it at least be 306! I weigh in on Feb. 1st and wanted to be 303 to be a total of 15 down from my last fill 6 weeks ago but 11 or 12 will have to do!

My One Year will be on Monday 1/31/11 and I am so close to my goal weight.

BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF.

Congrats! I will agree it is the best thing I've done too!

My One Year will be on Monday 1/31/11 and I am so close to my goal weight.

BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF.

Best thing I ever did! Started Feb. 4th of 2010 at 244 and now at 173-175. Hoping to lose 20-30 more!

I'm about at the one year place as well. The loss is much slower than I thought it would be, but I agree that it is the best thing I have have ever done for myslef. I have finally reached proper restriction and have had it for almost 4 weeks, and after a nearly 6 month plateau it looks like the scale is moving. Hopefully it keeps moving in that direction!

Well, today is my one year anniversary and I am not at my 1 year goal but I am very pleased with the progress I have made so far! 1 pound a week loss is okay for me as long as it never comes back! I plan to lose another 60 pounds this next year as well! Good luck Feb 2010 bansters!

Happy Anniversary to All. Feeling really discouraged over here :(

Ready to get this weight loss jump started...

I'm a little late to our 1 year anniversary, but I just wanted to post and see how everyone is doing! All I know is that this is the best decision I ever made and I am so happy to be living life again!

-Stephanie