Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charlotte January Chat Time

Hang in ther Kim, Let us know if you need anything. My prayers are with Curtis and you. Hopefully this will be the only surgery for 2006 for you guys!

I just said a special prayer for Curtis! Please let us know how he is when you get a chance. I know all too well how it is to hand your little one over for surgery. I'm thinking about you!

Denika

Thinking of Curtis today, update us on how things went when you can. Don't worry too much Curtis is going to be fine, he has been a tough little boy this iin comparrison is going to be a cake walk. I'm with Diane, hopefully this is his last surgery.

Melissa

Kohls has some of those Italian Charm Bracelets on clearance. They are Stainless steel and not white gold, but they are only $1.50. They even had some charms for .50. I bought a few of them, so now each of the kids and I have one. I have extra links if anyone wants to give it a try. I'm making mine for my weight loss. I figured if I had a physical reminder staring at me all day of what I've accomplished I would remember to strive for it more. I even found a set of charms at the icing store at the mall, they say "dream it", "believe it", "become it". Thought they were the perfect message to myself. I've decided to put a new charm on for every 5lbs. Right now I have 6 and the 3 insperational ones. They even sell Mega charms so that you can link two rows together to form a double Bracelet. Or you can get watches that can do two rows. When I get to goal I will defiently need two rows...though I have PLENTY of room on the single row right now. LOL I can lose another 55lbs before I need a second row. :cake: And the cool thing...is if you really want a "nicer" white gold like they sell at the booth at pineville mall, they work with this bracelet too. So you could gradually change your bracelet from a cheap one to a nicer one.

Melissa

We are home and doing good....his right ear was getting worse. He said he cleaned out the Fluid & infection and put us on some drops. He said he hearing would be better and she speach would be better as well. Now it all makes sense...the dr said his hearing was distorted (sp?) and so that explains why he didn't hear us alot of times or we couldn't understand him.

So I have to say this was the eaiest thing we have had done so far...

I too think this should be it for 2006 for my little man....

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers...you are just wonderful.

I'm so glad that he doing so well!:clap2: Jamie had the same problem with his ears. He failed his hearing tests before tubes, but passed with flying colors after getting them. He's had two sets of tubes now, but right now we're tubeless! Kids with clefts usually have lots of trouble with Fluid and ear infections since their palates don't have the muscles to make the eutaschian tubes work the way they should.

I'm so glad that he will be surgery-free for awhile!:cake: Those long breaks in between surgeries are always wonderful!

Denika

Thanks so much....I know I have said it over and over again..but I love you all. You are the best.

My whole house is sick...cold/ allergy type yuk. It's driving me crazy. Oh well I guess it's that time of the year.

I can't wait to see everyone on saturday...I am going shopping @ LB either before or after meet. It's just right accross the street. I have 30.00 that I have to spend of free money. Gotta love that. (I just need to find it again.)

Dianne let us know how you fills goes today...I am curious to see what you are at. Good Luck Girl!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Happy Friday ya'll....

I am so excited about our luncheon tomorrow. I love our meetings. It for some reason always gets be back on track and ready to keep going.

I just love this group so much and we are growing by leaps and bounds. It's great!!! I have met so many wonderful people that are now just as close to me as my family.

Ok stop with all the emotional stuff....I am going to a pots and pan demo tonight at someone's house. They are cooking us dinner. Have no idea what we are having and it's seems weird...has anyone else ever been to one of these?

Heres to a great relaxing and fun weekend.

Is it Pampered Chef, Kim? Or something similar? They are fun. You will run across a few kitchen "must haves" so bring your checkbook. If it's Pampered Chef, I have a few favorites, if you are interested in recommendations.

I love Pampered Chef's chopper :)

Hey gang,

I'm not sure if I can do it tomorrow. I have "stuff" going on. My head is pretty cloudy right now. I need to pray about it and see. I guess it's me time right now.

I will call Kim and let her know if I'm not coming.

Love you guys. If I don't make it PLEASE lets get together sooner than a month, I'll need to see ya'll